Gossip Girls-The TV Show

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Re: Gossip Girls-The TV Show

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

OMDE. Oops sorry GG fans this is a Gossip Girl thread. OMFG. FINALLY! A gossip girl thread...Ahh I love it. :D Hello fellow GG lovers, what did you think of last night's show?
EdwardandJacob
Wandering Through Town

Post by EdwardandJacob »

Ohmygosh! I love this show
Does anyone else feel sorry for Chuck? :(
And So the lion fell in love with the lamb, what a stupid lamb, what a masochistic lion.
Visit http://www.twilightersaga.webs.com <3
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

I live in England but watch the newest shows on youtube. I feel sooo sorry for chuck! Dan and Serena are kind of boring me its on it off its on its off who cares? Decide and get on with it already! I love the books aswell :D I'm hoping to get the first IT girl book tomorow when I go to the bookstore!
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

Gossip Girls is so scandalous.

Dan and Rachelle.
Ewww, that's all I can say.
How could Dan do that to Serena? And with her teacher too????
That's completely absurd.
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
Lieziewiezie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Lieziewiezie »

x. Jessica-Louise .x wrote:I live in England but watch the newest shows on youtube. I feel sooo sorry for chuck! Dan and Serena are kind of boring me its on it off its on its off who cares? Decide and get on with it already! I love the books aswell :D I'm hoping to get the first IT girl book tomorow when I go to the bookstore!
You watch it on YouTube? Aren't that all a few minutes pieces? I'd love to know how you watch them, I so want that.
I found some link where I could download, but it's so huge, it took 3 days to download half of it and then my bandwide went out, so I needed to stop.
I love gossip girls, they stopped airing it here after 4 episodes of season one, so I bought the dvd. I so want to watch season 2, but no sign of a dvd just yet.
I love that show.
Thanks MRK for the banner!
Is a proud part of the Gen Y Lexily to escape reality!
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Lieziewiezie wrote:
x. Jessica-Louise .x wrote:I live in England but watch the newest shows on youtube. I feel sooo sorry for chuck! Dan and Serena are kind of boring me its on it off its on its off who cares? Decide and get on with it already! I love the books aswell :D I'm hoping to get the first IT girl book tomorow when I go to the bookstore!
You watch it on YouTube? Aren't that all a few minutes pieces? I'd love to know how you watch them, I so want that.
I found some link where I could download, but it's so huge, it took 3 days to download half of it and then my bandwide went out, so I needed to stop.
I love gossip girls, they stopped airing it here after 4 episodes of season one, so I bought the dvd. I so want to watch season 2, but no sign of a dvd just yet.
I love that show.

No I managed to find all full episodes I think You'd have a hard time finding the first ones now though seems there on episode 17 now but theres a good site I go on aswell that you can watch the eps on
http://myegy.tv/jmoviesaction/card/Goss ... isode%2017
Hope it works for you! :D

Or you could try putting this into youtube- gossip girl season 2 episode 1 part 1. Normally theres 5 parts to each episode but they all work for me
Last edited by x. Jessica-Louise .x on Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lieziewiezie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Lieziewiezie »

x. Jessica-Louise .x wrote:
Lieziewiezie wrote:
I love that show.

No I managed to find all full episodes I think You'd have a hard time finding the first ones now though seems there on episode 17 now but theres a good site I go on aswell that you can watch the eps on
http://myegy.tv/jmoviesaction/card/Goss ... isode%2017
Hope it works for you! :D
Shoot it doesn't work, says the video had been removed. But I'm on my work computer now, I'll try it at home tonight aswell.
Hmm, and it should be on youtube too?

Thanks in advance! :)
Thanks MRK for the banner!
Is a proud part of the Gen Y Lexily to escape reality!
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Or you could try putting this into youtube- gossip girl season 2 episode 1 part 1. Normally theres 5 parts to each episode but they all work for me

No problem :D
hannaa
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by hannaa »

isn't there coming a episode this week??

I thinks GG is getting abit boring, what do you think?
For example, the on off relationship between Serena and Dan...
Sometimes the right thing for one person is the wrong thing for someone else - Charlie
Team Edward And Team Jacob
I'm on the list
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

hannaa wrote:isn't there coming a episode this week??

I thinks GG is getting abit boring, what do you think?
For example, the on off relationship between Serena and Dan...
Its not back on till March and I know what you mean Dan and Serena are getting really boring decide if your toghether and stick with it already!