The Worst Song Ever

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Re: The Worst Song Ever

Post by Sydflower »

Ome! How do you people not like rap and Lil' Wayne? :o! Okay not the place for this arguement so here is some on topic stuff..

I hate the Jonas Brothers. Bleh.

Thats Not My Name by the Ting Tings. Oh my gosh. I almost died listening to that song. It sucks. Ugh
XAlicexLoverX
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by XAlicexLoverX »

Mainstream rap is just terrible.

Lil wayne, 50 cent, etc. It's just really bad rapping about stupid things (Money, Cars, Women, etc.)

Listen to rappers (or rap groups) like:

Atmosphere
Optimus Rhyme
mc chris
Flobots
The Roots
De La Soul
A Tribe Called Quest
heifergrl1
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Following the ever so saucy Eric Northman around...a lot...

Post by heifergrl1 »

LittleMs.Hale11796 wrote:Miley Cyrus.. She is the devil
I ttly hate her, she is a brat and a horrible singer
srry HM/MC fans but its true
I agree whole heartedly. I HATE Miley Cyrus. She sounds like she has something up her nose the entire time and it drives me nuts. The only reason she is famous is because of her dad. And I can sing 10 times better than her (even tho I royally suck at singing 8-) ). I think you guys get my point that I hater her with a firey passion though.
Oh the deliciousness!
E<3B
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

Cymbrelynn wrote:All Summer Long by Kid Rock. Hmmm... the chords and melody of 2 of the most famous songs in rock history +very poor lyrics=lots more money for Kid Rock. The world is a cruel, cruel place.
Not to mention "So Hott" That song is just disgusting honestly, who agrees with me?
Kid Rock needs to die and burn in hell...... I don't see how anyone can even stand to look at him, or even listen to them. His voice is annoying as hell, his songs suck Why are we talking about a donkey? and he's just plain sick in the head. Look at half of the lyrics to his songs, they're all perverated as hell. Gah.. Anyways, I postivley HATE the song 'Something In Your Mouth' By Nickle Back.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
twilightsagaobsessed
Settled in Forks

Post by twilightsagaobsessed »

roo-roo91 wrote:
Cymbrelynn wrote:All Summer Long by Kid Rock. Hmmm... the chords and melody of 2 of the most famous songs in rock history +very poor lyrics=lots more money for Kid Rock. The world is a cruel, cruel place.
Not to mention "So Hott" That song is just disgusting honestly, who agrees with me?
Kid Rock needs to die and burn in hell...... I don't see how anyone can even stand to look at him, or even listen to them. His voice is annoying as hell, his songs suck Why are we talking about a donkey? and he's just plain sick in the head. Look at half of the lyrics to his songs, they're all perverated as hell. Gah.. Anyways, I postivley HATE the song 'Something In Your Mouth' By Nickle Back.
I definatley agree wit u guys, Kid rock is really annoying, his voice is crap and the lyrics to his songs really are perverted. And it's kind of sad that he couldn't think up his own chords and melody, that he had to use them from 2 different songs and then make money off of some one elses hare work, that to me is just plain wrong.
Mick St. John, an awesomely awesome vampire on Moonlight
credit: LizHenders727 on photobucket
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

same. sick little pervert, keep who you want to F*** to yourself. yet he probably wonders why not very many women respect him....
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
Renesmee101
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: on a stage infront of a sold out Madison Square Garden, mic in hand, singing my heart out.

Post by Renesmee101 »

Bella_Cullen_13 wrote:
Jasper<3 wrote:If you're including the Jonas Brothers in there, I'm afraid I may need to teach you a lesson... :twisted:
I have 2 things against the 'jo bros'. They arent really talented, seeing as though between the 3 of them, they only have a guitar & maybe bass, & two. They're name is very uncreative. Even Family Force 5 did better than that. But I will say that Nick is very cute. Cute, not hot.

Right Now, the absolute worst song is anything by Leona Lewis - god, i cant stand her. or Taylor Swift.
Ummmm..... Are we forgetting about Garbo, Jack, Ryan, and John Taylor (the Jonas Brothers band)?
Garbo = bass, JT = guitar, Ryan = keyboard, Jack = drums. And then Nicholas sings, plays drums, guitar, and piano; Kevin plays guitar and mandolin ( :lol: I had to. Lovebuggg <3); Joseph sings and - on occasion - plays tambourine (ok, so the tambourine is like, one of the easiet instruments ever, but oh well, Joseph is strange).
And I don't understand how people can still insist that they're not talented, even after all the success they've had. They may not write or play the kind of music you enjoy, and thats fine - I could honestly care less if you like their music - but they are talented. They just this past sunday played on the Grammy's with Stevie Wonder. I'm pretty sure that Stevie wouldn't have played with them if he didn't respect them, and think they were talented. He and Elvis Costello have both said on seperate occassions that they think the Jonases are talented.
And, honestly? Their name? What does that have to do with anything pertaining to the way they sound? They came up with it as a filler name because the record label couldn't think of anything, and it stuck.
I will agree with you on Nicholas. He - along with his brothers - is adorable.

I like Taylor, but Leona Lewis seriously needs some anti-depressants, stat.
Team Turtle: Thats how we roll
Skank Pack: Taylor's "V"
Dork Squad
Check out Team Taycob!! http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
Sterling Snow
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: chillen with Jasper, Draco, and the people in mah head

Post by Sterling Snow »

heifergrl1 wrote:
I agree whole heartedly. I HATE Miley Cyrus. She sounds like she has something up her nose the entire time and it drives me nuts. The only reason she is famous is because of her dad. And I can sing 10 times better than her (even tho I royally suck at singing 8-) ). I think you guys get my point that I hater her with a firey passion though.
OME, I hate that girl with a passion. She has absolutely NO talent, her singing (if you can call it that) is awful. She sounds like her voice is going to crack. She is awful to her "friends."
My best friend once got a text message that said, "90% of teenagers said they would have a breakdown if Miley Cyrus stood at the edge of a building. If you are one of the 10% who would be screaming, Jump, b----, forward this to your friends" :lol: I would be one of those 10%, I'm sorry to say.
Yes, I love Harry Potter. Yes, I am in Slytherin. Will that be a problem?
Team Taylor and Team Robert
I'm baaaack! (and fangirlier than ever!!!)
If you know how to make banners/avatars, please pm me, cuz I'm in desperate need of one!
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

Sterling Snow wrote:
heifergrl1 wrote:
OME, I hate that girl with a passion. She has absolutely NO talent, her singing (if you can call it that) is awful. She sounds like her voice is going to crack. She is awful to her "friends."
My best friend once got a text message that said, "90% of teenagers said they would have a breakdown if Miley Cyrus stood at the edge of a building. If you are one of the 10% who would be screaming, Jump, b----, forward this to your friends" :lol: I would be one of those 10%, I'm sorry to say.
same here.
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Only 10%?
Honestly I think it would be opposite. 90% would want her to jump and 10% would be screaming NO!
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com