I stole my own name lolz...

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Kam-corder
Settled in Forks

I stole my own name lolz...

Post by Kam-corder »

Hey I'm Kam (corder). Or formally known as McKay. I had to make a new name because I mis-read the date for the registration :roll: and said I was a year younger than I am... leave it to me to to screw things up. Anyway here are the facts:

I got into Twilight in 2005 before it was really popular. I was probably a little too young to understand it really well but I've re-read them a bunch of times so don't worry I understand it all!

My favorite minor character was Jasper but I think that if I had to choose one to be real I would choose Emmett because I've always wanted and older brother. I also really like Garrett. :D

I am Team Jacob for me but Team Edward for Bella. Are we using past tenses for the teams now? I haven't been on for a while :oops: .

I live in Chi-Town or as I like to call it Edward-Town!! And I'm 14, and I really don't like everyone saying that Twilight is for teenagers, and that the only people who read it are 13-17 year old girls! Because that is not true! :evil:

So anyway I was wondering you guys, when you re-registered did you get all your post status back? Or are you guys just that crazy and have already posted 400+ posts? :D (I am talking to you Feather!)s
Elizabeth:There will come a time when you have a chance to do the right thing.
Jack:I love those moments! I like to wave at them as they pass by.

Will:This is either madness... or brilliance.
Jack:It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide.
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: I stole my own name lolz...

Post by darkrider »

Welcome all! Let's all sit back and enjoy the new and beautiful TL!!! If you have any questions or just want to chit chat feel free to PM me-I'm friendly!

-Dark
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Post by Feathers »

Welcome back! Glad you made it back, even if you were a bit of a goober in the process. ;) We love you anyway

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Welcome back to the Lex! See you around the forums, if you wanna chat send me a message!
~Elizabeth (formerly known as RealGirlsLikeFastCars)
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

Hi! Welcome to the Lexicon, I'm Venecettia.