1. Are Charlie's feelings toward Edward justified?
I think every parent will feel the need to protect their child against unhappiness and pain. Charlie loves Bella, she is his whole life. I think it is normal for him to blame Bella's unhappiness on Edward.
2. Have you ever had a parent disapprove of a relationship?
3. Describe your thoughts about Jacobs's message to Bella.
Jacob is really struggling. Their friendship is very sweet. It does not even come close to the intensity and commitment of Edward and Bella's love, but Jacob does feel very strongly about her, it's hard for him to do the right thing vs what he think he should do, etc.
4. Do you feel Edward was being unreasonable in not wanting Bella to go to La Push?
No, after the fear and despair when he thought he lost her, it's normal for him to be overprotective.
5. Do your Dad and his best friend gossip like old women?
I believe so yes hahaha