Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Re: Gustavo and Kauri

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

If she were a vampire she would look like it, Edward would notice she didn't smell like a human, immediately, and she wouldn't be scared of Edward when she yelled at him.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Ok I'm sorry...gosh people can be so pushy! I was simply thinking! :o
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

Sorry, didn't mean to be pushy, just stating the stuff that indicates she's a human. Thinking is good.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Hahahahaha I know what you are saying. I just thought it was cool that Kauri was so observant.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Lunna-san
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Lunna-san »

DudeRocksTheTwilight wrote:Hahahahaha I know what you are saying. I just thought it was cool that Kauri was so observant.
And she is. I think you were imagening that she was a vampire because of her knoledge of the vampires. It's not something humans know. But Kauri and Gustavo are both Native, so they were raised to believe and to fear the supernatural. Her tribe is probably very ancient and this kind of legend pass though the generations. It's not different from Jacob's tribe.

But, if I may point another evidence that Kauri and Gustavo are vampires it's the fact they walk under the sun without sparkling. Rio is a very sunny place, even during winter. Bella, if not Edward, would have noticed something like this. ;)
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Yes i agree but I was just thinking about their knowledge. You are right about the Natives, they probably had stories. I'm just surprised how QUICKLY she picked up on it.
Jazzy'sgirl112108
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Jazzy'sgirl112108 »

cant say much about gustavo. but i thought kauri was very brave to know or suspect what edward was and approach him. she seemed really concerened for bella which was sweet.
Betting on Alice.