Hiya everyone! (squeals cuz the lex is back) xoPearl_Angelxo

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
xoPearl_Angelxo
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Hiya everyone! (squeals cuz the lex is back) xoPearl_Angelxo

Post by xoPearl_Angelxo »

Hi everyone my name is actually Komal...yeah its a bit exoticish but it's mine! I was formerly bella24681 but when I had to pick a screen name i decided it was time for something new and more original!

How did you pick your screen name?

Okay so when I was tring to pick a name i just thought of how Edward sparkles and well pearls are my birthstone since i was born in June. So therefore since he's white like marb;e I like to interpret his skin like a sparly pearl. I just added the angel in cuz he is one! lol i know cliche but what can i do i'm kinda boring

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite?

Well I was pulled into the world off twilight after seeing just about everyone having one of them in their locker hand whenever they were in the hall around 1 or 2 years ago or walking to whatever the next class was. The cover looked pretty cool plus I loe reading and decided to just give it a go. I've been in love with it since then. For me Twilight will always be the favourite because it was i guess the begining of this whole world of fantasy and such for me. I'm retty sure it was the first fantasy book I thourughly enjoyed

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob?

My favourite character... why ask such a question but since you are I guess I'll have to say Edward. Yes. I know I just picked the answer every girl would well most I guess. I'm pretty sure I won't ever find a guy just like him but hopefully close. Jacob would be a close second very close. I never hated him nor will. I warmed up to him ever since New Moon came out and he is definetly a very cool guy

Who is your favorite minor character?

Alice. hands down. she is actually the coolest person I've ever read of and I would love to meet her. She was so lovable and she's always going to be my favourite pixie

What are your hobbies?

I'm a runner... I guess, I'm a part of the cross-country team and I play the flute. I've been playing the flute for 3 years now going on to my 4th! other than that I love to read and talk
I'm from New Jersey! It's not actually that rainy and occasionally we can go to the shore

How old are you?
I
I'm a teenager under 20. There I guess thats good enough

Okay well thats just me. I had been a part of the lexicon for not to long before the mishap but it's probably my most visited site. I really hope to make new friends on here please PM me I really want to get to know people on here. OKay now I'm of to retrieve my banner and avatar and such bye[/color]
APPC

avatar by *cullens & converse @ Vesperarium

Read My All Original Twilight Fanfic - http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4277830/1/T ... everything
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Re: Hiya everyone! (squeals cuz the lex is back) xoPearl_Angelxo

Post by Feathers »

Hey! Welcome back! I'm Ren, and if you need anything or have any questions, or just want to chat in general, feel free to send me a PM. I'm friendly!

See you around~

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

Welcome back! Let's all have fun with the beautiful new Lex Fourms! Feel free to PM me if you want to chit chat, I'm friendly.

<3 :D
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Welcome to the Lex! See you around the forums, if you wanna chat send me a message!
~Elizabeth (formerly known as RealGirlsLikeFastCars)
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

Hi! Welcome to the Lexicon, I'm Venecettia.