Did You Ever Think You're Not Human?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Re: Did You Ever Think You're Not Human?

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

:lol: :lol: Yea but it works mostly when you need to puke. :lol:
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

okay i know i have already posted on hear but a while back my uncle said that my hair had changed color while we were having a conversation so i've been watching to see if he was joking or not and here is my conclusion:
when i am in a positive mood then my hair turns a light color of brown to where its almost blonde sometimes.
when i am in a negative mood then my hair will turn darker and sometimes it will be black!
my normal hair color is a mdium brown and the change doesn't have anything to do with the lighting in a room because i was in my bathroom putting on my make-up one day when my mom came in and said we were going to London, England and my hair was so light it was actually a dirty blonde color for a awhile! scary...
I told you people before I was weird...maybe I'm like Tonks from Harry Potter! haha...i don't know...
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
yanjan3
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela
Location: Happily moving to a world where Humans, Vamps and Werewolves get along...

Post by yanjan3 »

Finally a thread for me! haha..
I'm not human
>I don't relate to them, usually.
>I make things happen with my mind (really!, like Siobhan but just subtle things)
>I do the opposite of what i'm supposed to do (or is that rebellion? haha)

or maybe I'm just really bored and want to be something other than a human
but note that all of the above are true but the second is sorta subjective to how much I really will/want it to happen (but it DOES usually work.. hmm..)
ImageImage
"I rate hot guys from 1 to RobPattinson".
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

That's called 'not spending time in the sun', heh. I rarely go outside when it's sunny because I hate the sun. So I get comments on my super white skin all the time
Actually I go out in the sun all the time and I can never seem to tan or burn. I have layed out in the sun for hours on end and sometimes end up falling asleep but, I never get any darker and I have never had a sun burn in my life. I had sun poisoning once when I was about 7 but, other than that...nothing. So its not because I don't spend time in the sun because I spend all my free time in the sun.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:
That's called 'not spending time in the sun', heh. I rarely go outside when it's sunny because I hate the sun. So I get comments on my super white skin all the time
Actually I go out in the sun all the time and I can never seem to tan or burn. I have layed out in the sun for hours on end and sometimes end up falling asleep but, I never get any darker and I have never had a sun burn in my life. I had sun poisoning once when I was about 7 but, other than that...nothing. So its not because I don't spend time in the sun because I spend all my free time in the sun.
I used to tan easily when I was little, but now... not so much. Like you said, I can lay out in the sun or walk outside for hours and never get a shade darker. I rarely do that though because I hate the heat and I avoid the sun even more since I got sun poisoning a couple years ago. It was awful. Idiot that I am, thought I could go swimming from 1-4 in the afternoon without wearing any sunscreen. I couldn't wear a shirt for days. The entire top layer of my skin dried up and fell off (not your average peeling- I'm talking burn scabs and blister fluid) and I am just now getting the original color back on my shoulders.

I've always disliked the sun (I used to stare at it when I was little and now I'm practically blind) but that burn is what pushed me over the edge. I'm like a mole now. My windows are always covered and I only willingly walk outside after the sun goes down.
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

I guess you could say I have a really strong intuition...I don't know. I can tell someones true personality strait away just by talking to them briefly, and I'm always right in the end. I can tell if someone is bad news, and if they can be trusted or not. They say not to judge a book by it's cover because you never know what you will find, but that doesn't apply to me. I don't think this is really inhuman though; just a freakishly good judge of character.

I also have had psychic dreams for a while, but they stopped happening in the past couple of years. This is kind of stupid, but one night a few years ago, I dreamt I stepped on a roach with my bear feet, and the next day it happend, and I stepped on it in the exact same spot too. It was nasty. xP
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

I still think I'm a ghost.
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Umm...can someone please tell me what is wrong with me? I haven't been spending time out in the sun lately and so I went to go get the post the other day and I looked at my arm for some reason and the paleness of it actually blinded me for a second! It kinda freaked me out. :shock: :oops: :?
cullen grl 17
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by cullen grl 17 »

okay, so i can read minds. i discovered i could over the summer last year, and it has enhanced since then. i can hear about up to four peoples thoughts and sometimes i can get a flash picture of what their thinking about for a split second. its sorta weird. :? when i told my friends about it enhancing they didnt believe me one bit. but then i reapeted what they were thinking one day and discribed some of the mental pictures also, they got freaked out and totally believe me now! i surprised my family one day and started reapting their thoughts and they say i have a great gift. sometimes it gets anoyying because i get headaches, but i wouldnt trade it for anything!
***But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil,
thou shalt not eat of it;
for in the day that thou eatest thereof
thou shalt surely die***
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:Umm...can someone please tell me what is wrong with me? I haven't been spending time out in the sun lately and so I went to go get the post the other day and I looked at my arm for some reason and the paleness of it actually blinded me for a second! It kinda freaked me out. :shock: :oops: :?
XDD. That's normal for pale people. I'm like that too. I shine in the sun because I'm so damn white. Really, it's like I'm illuminated. It's what happens to anything white- it reflects the sun. Nothing wrong with you. ;)