Hey, Sophie Cullen is back and ready to rock!

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Sophie Cullen
Wandering Through Town

Hey, Sophie Cullen is back and ready to rock!

Post by Sophie Cullen »

Hello everyone!! I'm Sophie Cullen from the old board. I'm so glad we've got a forum again!!

So, in case anyone wants to know, my real name is Sophie, and the Cullen part is obvious. My screen name is pretty much just wishful thinking. I love Jacob too, but I always associate the last name "Black" with Harry Potter, so that didn't work. ^_^ I'm a huge Sirius Black fan.

I first read Twilight over a year ago. I was getting ready for Harry Potter to end, so it was perfect timing that a new amazing series entered my life. My favorite librarian had read Twilight and loved it, so she recommended it to me. I tried and tried to get it at my library, but it was always checked out and the waiting list was incredibly long. I finaly just bought it and I fell in love with the story. My favorite of the books is Twilight, mostly because it's the first. Out of the other three, I prefer Eclipse. New Moon is good, but it makes me too sad and Breaking Dawn makes me sad because it was the end.

Ah yes, just so you all know, I'm a member of Team Switzerland. I love both Edward and Jacob. I hate it when people randomly bash Jacob. He's just as great as Edward. Yup, I love them both!! Out of the vampires, my favorites are Jasper and Alice (and Edward, of course!!!). I think my favorite wolf besides Jacob is Embry. He's just really entertaining. ^_^

Besides reading Twilight, I love playing guitar. I've been playing for almost seven years. I also do a fair amount of gaming (like Sid Meier's Civilization).

So yeah, that's me!! I hope this forum does really well. Hackers should just stay away. If they don't like the lexicon, they should make their own forum or something instead of hacking into ours.
~Supporting Stephenie Meyer 100% Of The Way~
~Midnight Sun Virgin~
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Hey, Sophie Cullen is back and ready to rock!

Post by darkrider »

Welcome all!!! Let's all sit back and enjoy the new and beautifully improved TL! Feel free to PM me if you want to chit chat, I'm quite friendly!

<3 :D
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Welcome back to the Lex! See you around the forums, if you wanna chat send me a message!
~Elizabeth (formerly known as RealGirlsLikeFastCars)
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

Hi! Welcome to the Lexicon, I'm Venecettia.