Alice saw ME coming...

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
LivesAmongTheStars
Learning to Love Green

Alice saw ME coming...

Post by LivesAmongTheStars »

I'm so glad to be back on the Lex! Hey, how's it going, everybody?
Now, on with the questions...

How did you pick your screen name?
I got the idea for my SN from The Host; one of Wanderer's many names (when she was a Bear) was "Lives in the Stars". I changed mine a bit to fit a quote that I really like and have on the wall in my room: "Reach for the moon. If you miss it, you will land among the stars."

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite?
I picked up "Twilight" from the bookstore about a year ago (before "Eclipse" came out) because I had heard somewhere that it was a good read for any "Buffy" fans. As you can guess, I am one of those fans - so of course I was instantly addicted, especially to the whole vampire/human forbidden love.
My favorite book in the series... I would have to go with "Breaking Dawn", though "Twilight" is a close second. I like BD the most because I like closure; take movie trilogies, for example – all my favorite films are the final pieces in the sets (Return of the Jedi, At World's End, Return of the King). I guess that's just how I am.

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob?
I have to go with Edward. Though I adore Bella, and I've come to like Jake a lot more... Edward is so wonderfully complex. He calls himself selfish, but he acts so impossibly selfless for Bella's sake. Plus, there is something incredibly appealing about him playing the piano and writing a song for Bella.

Who is your favorite minor character?
Does that mean outside of the three listed in the previous question? If so, then I would say that Alice is my favorite. I just love her – she's so adorable!

What are your hobbies?
Art, art, and more art. Drawing, painting, computer graphics – you name it. I also love to read, and write. Writing is a great creative outlet for me. I enjoy playing "Guitar Hero", and some other video games ("Kingdom Hearts II" is the best by far), and shopping. I love to shop, which is probably why I like Alice so much. She would be a fantastic shopping partner.

Where are you from (general area like Montana, not exact town!)
I am a born and raised Ohioan.

How old are you? (In general, like teen, 20's, 30's, 40's etc)
20's
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Re: Alice saw ME coming...

Post by Feathers »

Hey! Welcome to the Lexicon! I'm Ren, and if you need anything or have any questions, or just want to chat in general, feel free to send me a PM. I'm friendly!

I think your Host name is absolutely lovely.

See you around~

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

Welcome back! Let's all have fun with the beautiful new Lex Fourms! Feel free to PM me if you want to chit chat, I'm friendly.

<3 :D
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
AthenE
Settled in Forks

Post by AthenE »

loved the subject line! Alice is the best =)
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Welcome back to the Lex! See you around the forums, if you wanna chat send me a message!
~Elizabeth (formerly known as RealGirlsLikeFastCars)
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

Hi! Welcome to the Lexicon, I'm Venecettia.