1. Did you feel a sense of foreboding in this chapter? At what point did you feel what was coming? Or did it take you by surprise?
Def. felt it coming b/c of Edward's moods and that kiss they had in chap. 2.
2. Just as Bella did, have you ever felt that subconscious desire to grasp a hold of a relationship slipping away?
3. Edward speech was definitely a harsh one, but did it grasp reality for you as it did for Bella? Or were you expecting him to run back to her at any moment? Did you believe him as readily as Bella did?
I really beleived him just as Bella did. It hit me like a ton of bricks. I was like oh no! I could have killed Edward myself!! lol. When he said take care of yourself and then vanished, I think i had a slight chill to those words.
4. When Sam appeared during the search, describe your gut reaction to his presence.
I actually trusted him. I automatically assumed he was w/ Jacob. I was right about this one!!
5. Describe your reaction as you read the "months" pages
I think I bout honestly fell apart. I thought when I first turned the page 'OH October is the next chapter'..then when it got to January I was like NO WAY!!! I thought Edward would come back very shortly..like in chap. 7 or 8. Boy, was I wrong!!!! I really think we had no idea that we were going to experience the pain the way Bella did. SM did an excellent job w/ this.
*~* Do you think that I could be scary?*~*
*~* What if I'm not a superhero? What if I'm the bad guy?*~*
*~* As long as I'm going to hell, I migh as well do it thoroughly*~*
*~* You smell so good in the rain*~*