The Worst Song Ever

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Re: The Worst Song Ever

Post by roo-roo91 »

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.
maybeh,maybeh.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

debussygirl wrote:Only 10%?
Honestly I think it would be opposite. 90% would want her to jump and 10% would be screaming NO!
Only 90%? I would have said 95/5. Most people over the age of 12 do not like her. Its just people who like her are the screaming fangirl type, so their "NO!"s are very loud.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

..what?
like an assload of teenagers that are like 16 at my school love her music.
and as for kid rock, he's incredibly fugly and annoying, so yeah, he needs to be shot.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

roo-roo, I am VERY glad I do not go to your school,
Whoever said Leona Lewis, I agree. Bleeding Love was terrible, and not even because it was overplayed.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

It's not Over by whoever, I don't care to know who it's by. That song is over played so much. They played it a thousand times over the summer and still play it almost once weekly now (and it's winter time!). At first, I didn't mind the song too much; I didn't like it, but it was okay. But once it was on every single day I couldn't take it anymore. I want to burn down all the radio stations and lock up the band who wrote the song every time I hear it.
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Carrisa wrote:It's not Over by whoever, I don't care to know who it's by. That song is over played so much. They played it a thousand times over the summer and still play it almost once weekly now (and it's winter time!). At first, I didn't mind the song too much; I didn't like it, but it was okay. But once it was on every single day I couldn't take it anymore. I want to burn down all the radio stations and lock up the band who wrote the song every time I hear it.
Aw, I think your talking about Daughtry! I love Daughtry, he's actually one of the good singers that American Idol found.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
dazzlingdynamite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by dazzlingdynamite »

who_needs_fangs? wrote:roo-roo, I am VERY glad I do not go to your school,
Whoever said Leona Lewis, I agree. Bleeding Love was terrible, and not even because it was overplayed.
She totally ruined Run by Snowpatrol. I was furious when I heard her whiney, mopey, crap version.
Call That a Comeback?
YOU ME AT SIX
littlelamb
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by littlelamb »

Anything that comes from Nickelback. I HATE them! Even a plit second of that guys voice is like nails on a chalk board to me. I am also not a fan of blonde hair on men and he really creeps me out in a child molester kind of way!
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

I hate Katy Perry's songs.

I actually like Leona Lewis's songs though - I don't like Bleeding Love, but I like Better in Time. She has a good voice.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
dazzlingdynamite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by dazzlingdynamite »

littlelamb wrote:Anything that comes from Nickelback. I HATE them! Even a plit second of that guys voice is like nails on a chalk board to me. I am also not a fan of blonde hair on men and he really creeps me out in a child molester kind of way!

omg, I know! He's seriously creepy.
Call That a Comeback?
YOU ME AT SIX