1. Alice tells Bella that the family will do what it takes to protect her because no one wants to look at Edward for the next century should Bella die. How do you feel about this line now that you have read New Moon and know exactly how Edward would react were Bella ever to die?
I really love this line. He pretty much says his life is not complete w/o Bella. I can just imagine his face.
So he truly does love her.
2. Jasper talks more in this chapter than any other chapter. What things do we learn about his character from the way he reacts to Bella? Were you ever afraid of him during this chapter?
Jasper is also another character that has that mysterious personality. I really like his trait at calming ppl. I really beleive he doesn't like ppl being upset. Sometimes he uses this way too much to his advantage though. I thought about how ironic it was that Jasper was the newest to the family and that Edward would send Bella w/ him. How funny, but Alice is there and he trusts alice ALOT!
3. This is the first time we learn that the vampires are venomous. What was your reaction to this news and did it make you think twice about the fact that Edward had kissed Bella?
I think i pretty much knew this in the back of my mind...although i'm not sure how. I really didn't give it much thought about the kissing though.
4. Why do you suppose Edward has been so adamant about not telling Bella how someone becomes a vampire?
He is scared she will either want it or be completely appalled by it and Edward doesn't want to hear either of those.
5. Alice has a vision of the dance studio and the proceeds to question Bella about any reasons why she might go there. It seems to me that Alice saw Bella at the studio. Why didn't Alice clear this up for Bella by explaining to her that she shouldn't go to the studio
Since her visions are always changing, She might have thought she was wrong. Also, she probably did not want to scare Bella more than she was.
*~* Do you think that I could be scary?*~*
*~* What if I'm not a superhero? What if I'm the bad guy?*~*
*~* As long as I'm going to hell, I migh as well do it thoroughly*~*
*~* You smell so good in the rain*~*