How did you pick your screen name?
- I've played a few Vampire games, Casanova was always the alias I went by in those instances, just sounded like a good vampire name.
How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite?
- I was at the Customer Service desk in Barnes & Noble reserving a book when I noticed her wearing a button that read "I was *bitten* by Breaking Dawn". I asked her about it as well as a few other employees and they said it was amazing.
Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob?
- So far, Edward, I haven't finished the first book yet but he is just the way he displays his vampire strengths while at the same time showing this infinite love for someone he can barely resist, it just amazes me.
Who is your favorite minor character?
- Not quite sure, I mean like I said I haven't finished Twilight. None of the other characters are as likable to me as the Cullen family. I'll just say Emmett (and I might get flamed for saying he's a minor character), he's just this bear of a man that fears nothing.
What are your hobbies?
- Strength and Conditioning, Yoga, Film Acting, Video Games, and Reading.
Where are you from (general area like Montana, not exact town!)
How old are you? (In general, like teen, 20's, 30's, 40's etc)
- Early 20's
Anything else you would like to share?
- (Might contain a minor spoiler if you haven't read the first book) Heh, yes in fact. I only really started delving into novels a few years ago. That being said, I restricted myself purely to medieval fantasy novels, R.A. Salvatore above all others.
Don't get me wrong, I loved ninety percent of the novels I read, they excited me and stirred emotions of all kinds, things I didn't think a book could accomplish.
Now I've always been a sucker for love movies (I know I'm a guy and that's weird), but nothing prepared me for what was waiting behind the cover of "Twilight." When I first started reading it, I didn't think much of it, mainly because it was written in the first person and for a younger audience, so it seemed simpler than the books I'd been reading. However as I read on, I began to really feel for Bella's story, finding a particular interest in the Cullen family and why they acted the way they did. Then, I read as Bella and Edward revealed their feelings for each other for the first time. The love between these two was so passionate, so strong, that it stirred my heart in ways nothing else has. How many of us long to find our Bella/Edward? Longing to love someone so deeply and to have that love returned equally.
This book was so good that I almost finished it in one sitting. I can only hope that the rest of the novels are just as good.
I searched for this forum specifically to find people like you guys; like minded readers who aren't afraid to jump into books like these and surrender their emotions to the fate of the pages.
I'm looking forward to this community.