90210-the new series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: 90210-the new series

Post by museicalking »

ironic actually, that's the day im gonna start school. sept 2 and now when i come home, i now exactly what im gonna watch. :mrgreen:
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

museicalking wrote:ironic actually, that's the day im gonna start school. sept 2 and now when i come home, i now exactly what im gonna watch. :mrgreen:
I know!
That was the exact same thing I was thinking.
haha.
I was like awesome!
90210 a great way to start school. :D
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
xoxocamille
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by xoxocamille »

Ah! Ah! Ah!
It's on right now!
*squeals*

I just saw Kellan!
*dies*
[I dazzled her. My silent heart swelled with a hope more intense than I
could ever remember having felt before.] -Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun
ashleygill03
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by ashleygill03 »

Never really watched the original.. but I just gave the pilot a chance and it's pretty good. And I have no idea which one is Kellan that has everyone so excited.
la_tua_cantante
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Contemplating giving Edward baking lessons. (Austin, TX)

Post by la_tua_cantante »

It wasn't too bad...and Kellan was pretty hot as the bad boy... hehe.
Read *Jasper Lurks*
*My FanFiction* & My LJ.
Team Edward all the way!
I. MET. ROB. PATTINSON.
Persephonie
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Persephonie »

pixiealice wrote:I am a fan of the original series and all I have to say is...What are they thinking?? UGHHH!
DYlan McKay forever!
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

YAY!! i watched part of it yesterday and it was good. i've never heard of this show till a week or so ago *hides behind couch*
i like Annie...and OHMYGOSH kellan...the blonde hair is gorgeous and wow...i love him <33..i was thinking the whole time when he came on "THAT'S MY EMMETT" :D :D
genuinesmile
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by genuinesmile »

I nearly squealed when Kellan came on and my brother looked at me like i was crazy. I told him "It's EMMETT!!" but of course he was clueless until i said "One of the Cullens..." then he proceeded to roll his eyes... :roll: I knew he was going to be in it, however i was pleasantly surprise by Jessica Walter...the mom from Arrested Development. I don't know if anyone's seen that show...but i screamed and flail about my hands just as Lucille did when Gene Parmesan pulled a fast one on her :D Frankly it was the highlight of the show for me :lol: Personally i don't think this is going to be better than the original. I mean I didn't even find any of the guys to be nearly as gorgeous as Brandon or Dylan...disappointing lol. As for Kellan...i didn't really like him as a blond *shrug*
porscheturbo911
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by porscheturbo911 »

genuinesmile wrote:I nearly squealed when Kellan came on and my brother looked at me like i was crazy. I told him "It's EMMETT!!" but of course he was clueless until i said "One of the Cullens..." then he proceeded to roll his eyes... :roll:
Me too! Every time he was on, I yelled Emmett XD!

I never really watched the old Beverly Hills 90210 so I didn't know what the hype was all about. The season premiere for this one was pretty good. I kinda felt like it was a cross between the O.C. and Gossip Girls. I did feel reaaally bad for Ethan at the end, though. I guess I will watch the next one just to see what happens ;)!
Krystal
Lured By the Scent

Post by Krystal »

Of course I was watching because of Kellan! lol
My mom watched the old series when she was younger and loved them, so I figured I was going to watch the new one to see how good it was, and I love it!!
I decided this before I knew Kellan was in it, but that made me want to watch it even more! :D
by myhopesaresohigh @ vesperarium