Twilight Guys -- Take 2

jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: Twilight Guys -- Take 2

Post by jlbower79 »

haha I don't seem to be having much luck on the "will you be my valentine" and it is sort of too late to be asking anyone and by the time we make it to London I'm sure it won't be Feb 14 anymore! :roll:
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

Crush a girl's dream why don't you! :cry:

OH well I will just watch my dream guy on a video tomorrow!

How was your party? Was it totally worth having while sick?

Where did all the guys go?
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

Oh this is a guys thread? My bad!

Ahhaha seriously though the party was fun! We totally played on my Wii which is fun after everyone has had a few drinks. But I think I would had rather took some meds then drink... I can't stop coughing! My throat is killing me! GR!

WooT
Jaime
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

I know I almost forgot it was a guys thread too! I mean I haven't seen a guy in here for awhile!

Guys? Guys? Where did you go?

That sounds terrible Jaime! You really should just take some meds and go to sleep! It will help!
ImageImage
Dorito
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Dorito »

Take 2, welcome the "Whole New Show" Dorito -- me! Ugh, I am so bored. Was supposed to be working on these anti-valentine's day shirts tonight with this girl only to get told we'd maybe have to do them tomorrow since she's late for some party. What was supposed to be a weekend of actually going out for the first time since... I went to Chicago for a few days back in october? Yeah, sounds about right. I hate living somewhere where there is nothing to do aside from drinking, and I don't drink.
I'll be your Edward if you'll be my Bellas
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Mrs. Jasper Hale wrote:David: I so totally just noticed your location! I noticed it before but I didn't get it and now that I do all I can think is AWWW!
:D You're the first one to comment about it. You know you're obsessed with Twilight when you obsess over a character you've created for a fanfic. :lol:

Well I hope everyone has a great day tomorrow. I'm probably going to attempt to keep writing this chapter before going to bed- we'll see how long I can stay up. /yawn
mark38
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by mark38 »

Hi everyone.
Crap!! Just got back from town where everyone was buying chocolates and flowers for their loved ones.
This whole Valentine's Day thing is bumming me out. It's just a sad reminder that i don't have anyone to share this day with :cry:

well, anyway i hope everyone else is having a happy Valentine's day.

And Jaime, i hope you get well soon. And if it makes you any happier i'd gladly be your Valentine :)
It sounded like you were having Bella for lunch, and we came to see if you would share.
Alice Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 16, p.346
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Hello Everyone! Happy Singles Awareness Day as all of my single friends are calling it! :lol:

David: Yay I was the first to comment! That makes me very happy! Oh and yay for your writing! I am still anxiously awaiting!

Mark: Yeah that is a bummer! I don't go into town on days like the day before Valentines for that exact reason!

I also want to say how totally awesome it is that you guys wear the Cullen Crest wristband! I bought Alice's choker and wear it a ton! Someday I will make a total outfit and wear it for halloween!

Oh and Yay for guys who collect toys and Twilight things! I do the same for Star Wars!

One of my ex boyfriend interests IMed me last night and was asking if the necklace he bought his GF was a good gift! I felt like telling him to shut up but I didn't!
ImageImage
MattSoScene
Settled in Forks

Post by MattSoScene »

Is that what guys who like the series are called, Twiguys?
Onin
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Onin »

Hey there, how has everyone been? I just got back from my criminal justice competition- first place for felony traffic stop :D
I'd love to have some feedback on my poems and rants. Check the blog on http://www.myspace.com/akaitachi if you have the time! I want some advice and critique, don't worry about offending me.