Weird Secrets about you

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dazzlingdynamite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Weird Secrets about you

Post by dazzlingdynamite »

twilightbelle<3 wrote:* I giggle, uncontrollably when I get nervous! It's so annoyinggggggggg!
I do that. And I start giggling if anyone else within a ten mile radius is. It sucks during drama performances because I'm constantly fighting it off and laughing can lower your whole grade average -.-

I actually like crying. Just having a little teary moment here and there helps me get by. It feels better once I've cried.

I care way too much about what people think. I wish I didn't.

I wish I had a boyfriend! (This is damn pathetic!) But this day just depresses me.
Call That a Comeback?
YOU ME AT SIX
SarahGoddard
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SarahGoddard »

1. Sarah hates being left out of things. It seriously it annoys and upsets her because then she then starts obsessing that no-one loves her. (she knows this is irrational and stupid)

2. Sarah used to REALLY hate being in the wrong but as she's grown up has learnt its ok to be wrong and make mistakes as long as she learns from them.

BellsEdwardalways wrote:I get a little paranoid after watching a creepy scary movie
Sarah does this too. In fact she is always convinced something will be creeping up her stairs or waiting for her outside the bathroom door. When she was younger she used to pretend to have a pet wolf so that she wasnt scared of things and he could protect her. He was actually larger than normal wolves...maybe he was her Jacob :)

4. Dispite all evidence to the contary Sarah still beleives in true love and finding her fairy tale...

5. Sarah does occasionally refer to herself in the 3rd person and is doing so today because it is the Gen Y Speak in 3rd person day.

6. Sarah is a huge procrastinator and always puts things off until the last minute.

debussygirl wrote:pushing down on a bruise or something small like that. I know, I'm weird.
Sarah does this too! Sarah also picks scabs which is quite gross. However Sarah hates blood, needles and hospitals...

8. Sarah could easily post weird things about her all day but will probably come back again to do so.

~1/2 of the infamous Snowgod~
Sarah just needs her Lexily to get her through the day.
Left her ♥ on the Gen Y thread, Rockin' the 3rd person!
:mrgreen:
azerigold
Settled in Forks

Post by azerigold »

hmmm..

1. I have no social life. Yeah, sad.
2. I am obsessed with my hobby- horse photography. I need a lot of practice, but it's a battle of confidence. I get so depressed sometimes! Especially when I upload my pics, but I have to tell myself that the size I have to upload is small, and then it downgrades quality again. Still, I want to show what I can do, and my biggest kick is sharing the pics with others... still the confidence thing hits me like a brick wall sometimes...

3. I'm planning on getting my kids a dog in April/May. Hubby just doesn't know it yet LOL!!! Ok so I've hinted...

4. Honestly, I can't stand doing laundry anymore. haha...

Other secrets are secrets for a reason.... :D
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

I sit really weirdly when I'm on the computer at home. I either sit crosslegged on the chair, hugging my knees or with one foot on the wall and one foot on top of the computer monitor on the floor. :lol:
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

-Jasper wrote:I sit really weirdly when I'm on the computer at home. I either sit crosslegged on the chair, hugging my knees or with one foot on the wall and one foot on top of the computer monitor on the floor. :lol:
haha Jenni, I do that too!
It's so weird. I never really noticed until now!
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

^^^ glad it's not just me. Or I sit on the back of the sofa and put my feet on the computer chair and has the keyboard on my lap. Or I slide down really far in the chair. So strange but so comfy. :lol:
Obviously I don't do that in school.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

Lol.. I love it :D!

1. I like to chew on the inside of my mouth.. I dont know.. I just do it!
2. I am always paranoid that something will be waiting for me around the corner.. I get so freaked out.
3. I like looking at myself in the mirror lol.. Im so in love with myself :evil:

Hmm.. I probably have more but I dont feel like explaining lol.
rain.on.me
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by rain.on.me »

1. i like to whack the side of my shins with the tv remote.hard. it feels good, you should all try it sometime :)

2. i enjoy taking notes in school. i dont know why most people hate it...

3. im like shy and self conscious to the point that it is crippling lol. my family thinks i hate them because i never talk to them...but i cant help it

4. when i get nervous, which is whenever i talk to anyone, i fidget uncontrollably and constantly reach up to like scratch at something on my face or just keep bringing my hands up to my face for no reason.
sarah-belle
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by sarah-belle »

-Watching people eat entertains me
-I HATE water. It's sooo hard for me to drink a whole bottle of water.
-I always wear a hoodie in the morning, even if it's hot outside
-I refuse to blow my nose at school
-I compulsively check my email
-Whenever my feet are dirty, I wipe them on my dog
-I hate one-piece swimsuits with a burning passion
-I am addicted to shopping online
-I have an irrational fear that I am going to get diabetes
Image Image
Are we wasting time or is it wasting us?
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Post by WhenTheSunGoesDown »

-Jasper wrote:I sit really weirdly when I'm on the computer at home. I either sit crosslegged on the chair, hugging my knees or with one foot on the wall and one foot on top of the computer monitor on the floor. :lol:
ahaha me 2!
or i sit upsidde down or typing with my feet :]
I also obsesseed with Ncis and Criminal intent.... I watched so much I swear i could make the perfect murder. I also and throw a knife 20 feet away and hit the target.... and i could hurt some 9 ways with a paper clip... (heee i tried a couple on my bro..)
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata