Carmen

Character Discussion Forum

Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules

Re: Carmen

Postby ShootingStar » Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:04 pm

I love Carmen!
In fact at a twilight ball soon me and my girls are dressing as the Denali clan and I'm being Carmen!


Does anyone know of any good fanart of Carmen or the Denali clan, I want to get a good feel of what everyone thinks she should look like?

xxx
"I can do this, I lied to myself feebly. No one was going to bite me." - Bella, first day of school. =]

Don't you know who you are, you're my shooting star.
E <3 B.

Image
User avatar
ShootingStar
Wandering Through Town
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:41 am
Location: East Anglia, UK.

Re: Carmen

Postby BrandOfHeroine » Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:59 pm

ShootingStar wrote:I love Carmen!
In fact at a twilight ball soon me and my girls are dressing as the Denali clan and I'm being Carmen!


Does anyone know of any good fanart of Carmen or the Denali clan, I want to get a good feel of what everyone thinks she should look like?

xxx


Well, I've been to some RPG forums and such, and every time I look at the Carmen profile, the picture is one of Amy Lee, so that's how I've always imagined her. So, idk....hope I helped a bit
Image
User avatar
BrandOfHeroine
Teaching Eric Social Graces
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:42 pm

Re: Carmen

Postby ShootingStar » Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:26 pm

BrandOfHeroine wrote:
ShootingStar wrote:I love Carmen!
In fact at a twilight ball soon me and my girls are dressing as the Denali clan and I'm being Carmen!


Does anyone know of any good fanart of Carmen or the Denali clan, I want to get a good feel of what everyone thinks she should look like?

xxx


Well, I've been to some RPG forums and such, and every time I look at the Carmen profile, the picture is one of Amy Lee, so that's how I've always imagined her. So, idk....hope I helped a bit



Ooh that's such a different way of looking at her, I've always thought of the entire Denali clan being a bit more man-eaterish =D
I have to admit, I just love them! =]

xxx
"I can do this, I lied to myself feebly. No one was going to bite me." - Bella, first day of school. =]

Don't you know who you are, you're my shooting star.
E <3 B.

Image
User avatar
ShootingStar
Wandering Through Town
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:41 am
Location: East Anglia, UK.

Re: Carmen

Postby bubblylittlealice » Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:03 pm

I love Carmen too,
she was just soo nice about the Renesmee
ya, i also think she was open to new things
'I think she’s having hysterics. Maybe you should slap her'-Alice Cullen
I'm betting on Alice ;)
Jasper Hale can mess with my emotions any day
Image
User avatar
bubblylittlealice
Buying a Better Raincoat
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:56 pm
Location: meeting alice in the mirror room

Re: Carmen

Postby DudeRocksTheTwilight » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:25 pm

Carmen! Yay! She was definitely one of my favorites of the Denali. I like how she convinced Eleazer to touch Nessie and that she was so accepting. Definitely like Esme. I liked her relationship with Eleazer because it seemed like they trusted each other alot. Did it ever say if Carmen was in the Volturi, or did Eleazer met her somewhere else? :D
Image
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
User avatar
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
 
Posts: 3825
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:05 pm
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Re: Carmen

Postby sarah! » Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:23 pm

DudeRocksTheTwilight wrote:Carmen! Yay! She was definitely one of my favorites of the Denali. I like how she convinced Eleazer to touch Nessie and that she was so accepting. Definitely like Esme. I liked her relationship with Eleazer because it seemed like they trusted each other alot. Did it ever say if Carmen was in the Volturi, or did Eleazer met her somewhere else? :D


no, Carmen was never a part of the Volturi.
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
User avatar
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
 
Posts: 9447
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:03 pm
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Re: Carmen

Postby DudeRocksTheTwilight » Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:10 pm

Ya that's what I thought. Lol. :D

New Question: How do you think Carmen and Eleazer met?
Image
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
User avatar
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
 
Posts: 3825
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:05 pm
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Re: Carmen

Postby best_beating_heart » Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:20 pm

YAY! Carmen! i love her.
she's like the Esme of the Denalis. she's so nice and open to new things.
plus, she was the first to accept Renesmee.
:D
she's my favorite of the Denalis.

i'm not sure how her and Eleazar (i am in love with his name by the way) met. i do really want to know!
Image

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
User avatar
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time
 
Posts: 1737
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:54 pm
Location: watching Friends :)

Re: Carmen

Postby Jazzy'sgirl112108 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:29 pm

i really loved carmen!! she was just so sweet to nessie and open to what the cullens had to say! i definetly think she and eleazar (did i spell it right??) make and nice couple! it would be interesting if she had a power.....wonder what it would be??
Image
Betting on Alice.
Jazzy'sgirl112108
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
 
Posts: 423
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:20 pm

Re: Carmen

Postby Jestak » Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:40 pm

DudeRocksTheTwilight wrote:New Question: How do you think Carmen and Eleazer met?


The little we know from Breaking Dawn suggests something of it--Eleazar says that Aro sent him all over the world in search of "anomalies"--talents that the Volturi would find useful. Obviously his journeys brought him into contact with vampires in all parts of the world. One of those journeys must have taken him to Spain, or wherever Carmen lived, and they undoubtedly had one of those "magic moments" where you meet your true partner, kind of like Jasper and Alice in that diner.
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett
 
Posts: 2509
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:06 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Sparkling in the Sun

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron