Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
\/Brittany\/
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Telling Jasper that Alice cheated on him...with a werewolf

Re: Who would you like to play...

Post by \/Brittany\/ »

^^I agree. I've been happy with all of the casting so far. I'm off to sign the petition to save Solomon!
Team Bella: Have a Little Werewolf with Your Vampire
I have Twilightis *cough,cough* There is no cure
Jasper Hale laughs at your mood ring
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

t_feva wrote:
ForJazz926 wrote: this dude came in 2nd
http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos ... 1HvkE1.jpg

and i heard this guy was in the running also
http://jeremiahandrews.files.wordpress. ... ulliel.jpg

i'm soooooo glad they chose rob.
Thanks so much for posting! That first guy...was he in 7th Heaven?? That would be a huge detriment in my book. Not to mention no one would take the movie seriously. Honestly I think he's a little too "pretty boy" to play Edward. Plus, the makeup would look awful on him - his skin is too dark. And with his dark hair and lashes...I feel like he might be a little too scary-looking in the role. I can see why they were thinking he had the right...vibe, though.

Second guy...*throws up everywhere.* Too pointy! I'm going to sound really cruel here and say that I can't stand that dimple either - it's so high it makes it look like he has a scar or something. He's just not Edward.

Image Image
dawn
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by dawn »

Hmmm. I don't think either of the guys are terrible or ugly, but at this point I can't even imagine anyone else playing Edward.
Wolf-Girl90

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

dawn wrote:Hmmm. I don't think either of the guys are terrible or ugly, but at this point I can't even imagine anyone else playing Edward.
I feel the same way, I mean he is Edward!
xoxo
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com
t_feva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by t_feva »

Lunna-san wrote: Amen to that, dear. But I've seen tons of fan works - wallpapers and icons - with Gaspard Ulliel and Emily Browning as Edward and Bella. They call them "Dream Team". I like Emily and have nothing against Ulliel, but they are not my Bella and Edward. I think Gaspard is simply UGLY and Emily is too unique.

I know that Steph imagined her as Bella. But she doesn't have that vibe of "girl on next door" that Bella requires. I'm really glad they picked Rob and Kristen (who I think it was bad directed).
i agree. bella's suppose to be pretty in a not so obvious way. i think emily is too pretty. i see pics of her and hayden christensen as edward and bella too. i like hayden, but not for edward. he's already been anakin skywalker/darth vader.
ForJazz926 wrote:
t_feva wrote:
ForJazz926 wrote: this dude came in 2nd
http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos ... 1HvkE1.jpg

and i heard this guy was in the running also
http://jeremiahandrews.files.wordpress. ... ulliel.jpg

i'm soooooo glad they chose rob.
Thanks so much for posting! That first guy...was he in 7th Heaven?? That would be a huge detriment in my book. Not to mention no one would take the movie seriously. Honestly I think he's a little too "pretty boy" to play Edward. Plus, the makeup would look awful on him - his skin is too dark. And with his dark hair and lashes...I feel like he might be a little too scary-looking in the role. I can see why they were thinking he had the right...vibe, though.

Second guy...*throws up everywhere.* Too pointy! I'm going to sound really cruel here and say that I can't stand that dimple either - it's so high it makes it look like he has a scar or something. He's just not Edward.
:lol: lol. i think both of these guys r ugly.
teamtaycob.webs.com
twitter.com/tfeva1
ForJazz926

Post by ForJazz926 »

You know what? I agree. I didn't want to come right out and say it...but yes...I think they are dog city. I feel completely shallow and mean and judgemental saying this, but that first guy might be cute if he fixed his unibrow and got some decent skin treatment. I guess 7th Heaven didn't pay for the derm. I meant "pretty boy" in that he looks like the kind of guy who isn't complicated at all...and has nothing between his ears. As if all he worries about is gelling his hair and pressing his shirt every day. Second guy just freaks me out. That one photo isn't horrible (except that the dimple gives me the willies), but I looked him up on imdb and he is a pointy little monster.

Okay...I promise I will be nice now. I swear I'm not an ogre. *snaps out of beyotch mode*

Image Image
mrs_edwardc
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by mrs_edwardc »

ForJazz926 wrote:You know what? I agree. I didn't want to come right out and say it...but yes...I think they are dog city. I feel completely shallow and mean and judgemental saying this, but that first guy might be cute if he fixed his unibrow and got some decent skin treatment. I guess 7th Heaven didn't pay for the derm. I meant "pretty boy" in that he looks like the kind of guy who isn't complicated at all...and has nothing between his ears. As if all he worries about is gelling his hair and pressing his shirt every day. Second guy just freaks me out. That one photo isn't horrible (except that the dimple gives me the willies), but I looked him up on imdb and he is a pointy little monster.

Okay...I promise I will be nice now. I swear I'm not an ogre. *snaps out of beyotch mode*
WOW hahahaha so true!!
DumBumm
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by DumBumm »

To tell you the truth (even tho i prefer rob) if any one of those guys got the part as Edward, NO one wouldn't even care about rob, they'll be obsessed with the guy who plays Edward.

Then you will see rob as a runner up, and say, "he looks like a hobo", "Does he even wash his hair", "he is way to hairy".
I think that would be quite funny if it was the other way around.
:D But im happy that his Edward.
ForJazz926

Post by ForJazz926 »

You are probably right that people would swoon over whoever played Edward. But honestly, it wasn't the movie that did it for me - not exactly. I didn't have a thing for any celebs at all until I heard the guy's interviews and figured out how humble and intelligent he was. So if it weren't for Rob getting picked and me going, "I think that was the Cedric Diggory guy - let me look up some stuff on him," I would still have zero celeb obsessions. (Well I had one...RIP Heath :cry: )

Image Image
dawn
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by dawn »

DumBumm wrote:To tell you the truth (even tho i prefer rob) if any one of those guys got the part as Edward, NO one wouldn't even care about rob, they'll be obsessed with the guy who plays Edward.

Then you will see rob as a runner up, and say, "he looks like a hobo", "Does he even wash his hair", "he is way to hairy".
I think that would be quite funny if it was the other way around.
:D But im happy that his Edward.
hahaha I agree. And, actually, that is how people reacted at first.