1. What were your first thoughts about Edward's age and human history? Were you creeped out at all that he was so very much older than she was?
No.. Because technically.. he is still her age... just been her age longer than her.. get it?
2. Edward tells Bella very little about the process of becoming a vampire. Why do you think he chose to keep this from her when he is being so very open about everything else?
Because he knows about Alice's vision! Ah! He thinks he is a monster and doesn't want to bring Bella into it.
3. We learn that many vampires are gifted with supernatural traits. Stephenie has told us that vampires are drawn to special humans, and therefore when those humans become vampires, their special qualities are enhanced. If that is the case, I simply must ask the question everyone one of us has asked at some point. If Bella were to become a vampire, what would her trait be? And is it possible for her to not have any special trait at all?
Oh.. Umm.. I think
she might be some kind of shield to her family.. be able to project out her mind protection thing to everyone else..
. *coughBreaking Dawncough*
4. Edward lets it out that he's been watching Bella as she sleeps. Again, did this creep you out or make you fall even harder for Edward?
I thought it was cool and made me love him even more lol. Now, everynight I wish Edward would climb through my window
5. Edward says two possibly conflicting things in this chapter. First, he explains that in the last few days, he has put mind over matter and has been able to control his thirst for her - that the temptation isn't as strong. He later says that he doesn't think it would ever be possible for them to have an intimate relationship because it would be too difficult for him to control himself. Do you think he's being honest with himself, or do you think he's just trying to protect Bella again?
Hmm.. Edward is constantly arguing himself. I have this feeling that he just talks to himself outloud lol. So maybe, a little bit of both. Protecting her and being honest with himself.
6. Along those same lines, we learn that both Edward and Bella have never had a real relationship with another person before this. Many people have debated the issue of Edward's virginity, and that has been put to rest by Stephenie herself. Did you think that maybe Edward had been intimate before, he just hadnâ€™t had a real serious relationship with anyone he loved, or did you get it right from the start that he was just as innocent as Bella was in this matter?
I knew he was innocent. 1918, people didnt just go around doing stuff. It was WAY different back then.