The Worst Song Ever

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: The Worst Song Ever

Post by Bella_Cullen_13 »

I cannot stand Elisa Jordan!!! I think I hate her more as a person than her music. I just heard her song (the first time Ive heard her solo project) on The Real World. (She's the old Cobra Keytar player "Elisa Shwartz")
bodysnatcher
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by bodysnatcher »

"Everything I Ask For" by The Maine
It's such a crappy common song. Everytime I hear it in the morning I want to shoot myself in the head. The instrumentals are so craptastic. ugh

Any kind of pop-rock bands annoy me. I also hate Secondhand Serenade, and any other band with a lead singer that sounds like him or the guy from The Maine.

I don't like emo punk bands, Tokyo Hotel, techno, reggaeton, or Lil' Wayne.

Even though I love hip hop and alternative music, I think a lot of mainstream artists have tarnished the genres. Many people have this misconstrued idea that Fall Out Boy is an alternative band, or Hinder.

I don't hate the Jonas Brothers, Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, or BROADWAY MUSICALS (:
"and the boy loved the tree"
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

Renesmee101 wrote:And I don't understand how people can still insist that they're not talented, even after all the success they've had.
late in replying this but... WTH? because someone is successful, theyre talented? katy perry is not talented, miley cyrus is not talented, theres a LOT of people with NO talent that are famous. for looks, or their image ir whatever. i dont hate the jonas brothers at all but saying theyre talented is a bit much. nick, maybe, but joe cant do anything. just my opinion though, i dont hate the jonas brothers so pls dont scream at me or anything.

i kate katy perry with a passion. and duffy, and christina aguileira. theres more but i dont feel like writing a huge list. my least favourite song this year is definitely i kissed a girl.
dazzlingdynamite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by dazzlingdynamite »

Why do you hate Duffy? She's talented! I mean I hate Amy Winehouse, but I can't deny that she isn't talented. She just needs a new father and some help, and maybe to get away from fame, but I could never say she wasn't talented because she is.

I reeeeaaalllllyyyy hate Lady Gaga. Idon'tgetit. If this is what 'it' is now a days, I'd rather not have it, thank you very much. Her voice grates my nerves, and tbh dance is just a sin in my mind.

Also, The PussyCat Dolls version of 'Jai Ho!' is a travesty. Why even bother? They ruined another good song for me, after murdering 'Tainted Love' by Soft Cell.

Flo Rida, Akon, T.I. (I am just reading off of the itunes top ten now) - all should go crawl into a hole and just be. The world would be better off without their rubbish 'music' filling our ears.
As for Miley Cyrus. Don't even mention her to me. XD

Rant over . . . for now.
Call That a Comeback?
YOU ME AT SIX
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

dazzlingdynamite wrote:Why do you hate Duffy? She's talented! I mean I hate Amy Winehouse, but I can't deny that she isn't talented.
i dont hate Duffy cause she isnt talented, i havent listened to enough to find out about that, but i cant stand her voice. it just annoys me SO much.
i agree with the amy winehouse part to a certain extent, i think she used to have potential but she ruined it all for herself. i dont like her voice and style either though.

and i pretty much agree with everything else you mentioned:P
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Hmmm...well, Hot and Cold by Katy Perry is obvious. It gets on my nerves.
And there's some called that I think is called "American Boy" or something like that. I don't know, but it is annoying me to my wits end!
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
clariissaa
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by clariissaa »

Kiss me thru the phone by Soulja Boy
I hate it.
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

It's not the worst song ever, and I don't hate her, because she seems talented and nice, but
I'm starting to really hate Love Story - Taylor Swift. It grates at my nerves. *grrr!*

I don't like Akon's songs either.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

^Is it super over-played in Britain, too?
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

i hate love story too.
it's chorus makes me want to shoot someone.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.