Things or Places that remind you of Twilight

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Shuntiana
Wandering Through Town

Re: Things or Places that remind you of Twilight

Post by Shuntiana »

I live in Illinois and just the fall weather seems to remind me of the scenes in Twilight. The skies mostly grey, not often there's sunshine. But it's something you get used to (after a while since the time change makes everything feel later then it really is >.< )

And know this is kinda the other way around, but when I pictured Bella at her house, I would think of my old house from like 5th grade. I lived there for a little under two years, but it's always the place I picture. +shrug+
Lana The Fixer - The Twilight Mafia
Fear the Loch Ness Monster!! - Team Renesmee ^_^ Cause we got the best of both worlds :D
silverotrhanail
Settled in Forks

Post by silverotrhanail »

Sometimes when it rains outside and the pavement is all wet and the evergreens outside smell all good because of the rain, and the wind is blowing just a little bit...it's cold, but not too cold (i can go outside without a jacket) then I think of Twilight. There are some songs I hear that make me think of Twilight. It's strange, because they're not the ones that Meyer has on her playlist. They're just ones that make me think of a certain character's POV. Also, sometimes when I hear a car, you know, the really loud ones that are powerful and their windows vibrate, I think of Twilight.
LOL, that just sounds ridiculous.
There was this purfume I wore once, and it smells like Morning Glory. I love how it smells. One day, my friend came to give me a hug, and he smelled my neck. He said something along the lines of, "If you were near a vampire, you wouldn't stand a chance, you smell that good." It made me laugh/creeped me out...but now whenever I wear that purfume, I think of Twilight and vampires. It has nothing to do with it though LOL.
She sees her world through the eyes of others/Black and white, there are no colors/As she looks down upon a shattered youth/A shattered mirror shows a shattered truth.
(In Shattered Mirror, by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes)
unchallenged
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by unchallenged »

my mothers room, lol because it has the blue walls and yellow lace curtains and the window is just like what i imagined and a space for a rocking chair etc

ermmm coombe forest back where i live it is sooo forks!
i think it even has a meadow!
but last time i went there were too many dogs (lol!) maybe because i was not in the middle of the forest and juts on the outskirts

my kitchen at home because i pictured everything that happened in bellas kitchen in mine
zero-weirdness
oleander
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by oleander »

We've had very Forks-like weather lately...cold rain for days on end. Everything is either turning fall-decay brown or being covered in green moss. O'Dell Park, which is in my city, has walking trails through it and although the trees are younger than they are in the Northwest US, they are still mossy as all get out. When I go hiking in there I can almost imagine that there's a werewolf behind me or a vampire breezing by up in the trees.

I have a very overactive imagination. :)
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

My town reminds me of Forks, it's all green(except in fall when it's red and orange) but it just makes me think of Forks when I walk home from school.
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
amandaxcullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by amandaxcullen »

All day today, in Lincoln Nebraska, it was grey and rainy. I have to walk a half mile to and from my bus stop everyday and I was wearing my (Huskers!) hoodie and I have long brown hair and brown eyes and I had my iPod on and it was raining and I felt like Bella :) I love rainy days now :D

AAAND, two days ago we had a 'free day' (yeah, I didn't know in high school we get free days either..) anyway and we played Catch Phrase and I was in the audience and the kid that was up, his name was Marcus, and he was describing the word without saying it and we had to guess what the word was. Okay so he puts two fingers by his lips facing downward (like fangs) and then he's like 'umm he's a vampiree?' and I was the only one that screamed "EDWARD!" but really, it was Dracula :(

and one more thing
Okay so I went to this church bazzar and my dad's friend, Joe, was there and so was his son and the last time I'd seen his son was waay back when I was little so I was finally re-introduced to him. His name was Jacob, he was major cuute, he was 6'3" and he was a year younger than me [the same as jake and bell] and his skin was really really warm! I though I was like just imagining the last part but it really was! So I looked up to him and I was like "Are you a werewolf by chance?" really quiet because I didn't want anybody to think I was crazy lol and he just gave me a wiierd look like "uhmm... no?"
Team Jacob!
Because a space heater has more potential than a rock.
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

amandaxcullen wrote: AAAND, two days ago we had a 'free day' (yeah, I didn't know in high school we get free days either..) anyway and we played Catch Phrase and I was in the audience and the kid that was up, his name was Marcus, and he was describing the word without saying it and we had to guess what the word was. Okay so he puts two fingers by his lips facing downward (like fangs) and then he's like 'umm he's a vampiree?' and I was the only one that screamed "EDWARD!" but really, it was Dracula :(
:lol:

I went out to the store today and I missed my bus, so instead of waiting anothe half hour I walke home. On my way home I took a short cut through the field near my house and saw a forest there I never pay any attention to, and I was reading something to do with Twilight and I thought of when Bella would walk into the forest near her house.
Sterling Snow
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: chillen with Jasper, Draco, and the people in mah head

Post by Sterling Snow »

In my classroom for French it is always really cold, so there is usually a spaceheater out. I've named it Jacob. 8-)
Yes, I love Harry Potter. Yes, I am in Slytherin. Will that be a problem?
Team Taylor and Team Robert
I'm baaaack! (and fangirlier than ever!!!)
If you know how to make banners/avatars, please pm me, cuz I'm in desperate need of one!
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

my phone reminds me of twilight-it's full of twilight music, music that reminds me of twilight, twilight pics-150 of them!

my room does, it's allways freezing and i constantly have my 'twilight and good songs' playlist on in the background!

my friends remind me of twilight, i swear jay (pacaul) and ben (jam) are shapeshifters /werewolves.!
they allways run at like 1000 degrees, they smell, they are really annoying, they are never hurt!
it's true, they are!

really, anything reminds me of twilight, it's just how my mind works now... i'll be watching the news and they will mention iraq and somehow i will manage to subconsiously relate it back to twilight! it is rediculus!
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

my kitchen reminds me of twilight cause its where you keep the forks!! haha :D
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake