Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: Favorite Scenes

Post by Jazz Girl »

ihadanEdwardRush wrote:
Vanquish wrote:One of my fav scenes was the first day in the cafeteria when Bella asks Jessica "who are they?". And then you see all of the Cullens walking in. Edward was hot. And definately the Baseball scene. Loved it. Wish it was longer. Another would probably be Charlie with the shotgun. That was funny.
Oh yeah, and it was like Edward's the last to came out from the door, and you hear that the background music put an "emphasis" on him. And it's like "HERE I COME!" :)
It's kind of the same thing with the first time you see Carlisle. He comes walking through that door and it's like...wow!! The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, does it? :lol:

As I have now seen the movie a few more times, there are a few scenes that I have added to my list. The, "what if I'm not the hero" scene; I love watching Eric and Mike and Tyler in the background. It's hysterical.
The "tree-hopping" scene, when they are just sitting in the trees talking. The look on Rob's face in particular. It's so great. They are just in love, but in this crazy, supernatural setting.
Bella's Lullaby. I love watching Rob play. He's so intense about it. Hm!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
EdwardandJacob
Wandering Through Town

Post by EdwardandJacob »

Okay my top three favorite scenes are when the Cullen family enter the cafeteria, and then when Rob entered all the girls screamed :p Haha that was hilarious
The second scene i liked was the baseball scene! It was amazing and the fact that Supermassive black hole was playing in the background was even more cool! :) And then the bad guys enter, and Alice stops, haha awesome!
And my last favorite scene was the prom scene! it was sooo sweet! ;)
And So the lion fell in love with the lamb, what a stupid lamb, what a masochistic lion.
Visit http://www.twilightersaga.webs.com <3
Vanquish
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Melbourne, Australia...cruising with Edward in his Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

Jazz Girl wrote:
It's kind of the same thing with the first time you see Carlisle. He comes walking through that door and it's like...wow!! The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, does it? :lol:

As I have now seen the movie a few more times, there are a few scenes that I have added to my list. The, "what if I'm not the hero" scene; I love watching Eric and Mike and Tyler in the background. It's hysterical.
The "tree-hopping" scene, when they are just sitting in the trees talking. The look on Rob's face in particular. It's so great. They are just in love, but in this crazy, supernatural setting.
Bella's Lullaby. I love watching Rob play. He's so intense about it. Hm!
Oh I totally forgot about those. Yes I love them too. Especially the tree-hopping one and when RP is playing the piano. It's just so sweeeeeeett. :D

[EDIT]
I'm watching Twilight on my comp right now. Just saw this scene that I love too.
Its when Angela goes "OH MY GOD" in the parking lot.
and then the music kicks in and you see the Volvo and Edward getting Bella's door and the whole schools staring at them.

TEAM EDWARD
"For the first time in a century, I felt hope."
"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side."
True believer in Cullenism.
scarlet_forever

Post by scarlet_forever »

One of my favs is when they are standing in Edward's room for the first time and she says no bed and he says he doesn't sleep. Rob is def. hot there..he just looks so innocent. Then he starts dancing w/ her and they are just so nervous looking.

The next one would be the kissing scene. Def. hot. It showed his human side coming back intact well. Then when she was going to sleep it looked like he freaked out a little bit b/c she laid her head on his chest.j

Then, of course the prom scene. Really shows Bella's inpatience here. lol. Edward is just such a gentleman.
Xx~Scarlet_forever~xX

*~* Do you think that I could be scary?*~*
*~* What if I'm not a superhero? What if I'm the bad guy?*~*
*~* As long as I'm going to hell, I migh as well do it thoroughly*~*
*~* You smell so good in the rain*~*
mizzou

Post by mizzou »

my favorite scene in twilight was the baseball scene. it was beautifully done and included all of the main characters of twilight. :D...plus i'm a fan of jasper playing baseball, haha.
I met Ashley Greene & Peter Facinelli on February 7, 2009. :D
Devious Cullen

Post by Devious Cullen »

No one screamed in my cinema, it was more a stunned silence then a sigh when we first saw the characters. I'm glad, I like quiet at movies.

I think mine would have to be the first cafeteria scene, the hospital after the crash (carlisle and charlie, brilliant), the cullen house, the end of the fieldtrip, baseball, and any scene where alice gives those little knowing looks. And... probably more, but they are the ones that stick out the most right now. We need the dvd.
spiritwolf32
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by spiritwolf32 »

I loved the baseball scene. I wished it could have somehow been longer. I loved watching Emmett catch that ball by practically running up that tree. I also love what Rose said when he did. :lol:

The Ballet scene was awesome. I loved the fighting. I also like how they got for James to bite Bella. Though I did like the hand biting from the book instead of on the wrist like the movie. It just seemed more convenient on the hand :D lol.

I liked the scene where Mike asked Bella to the Prom. He looked so awkward and it was brilliant. I do wish they would have done the really bonfire scene when meeting Bella met Jacob at the beach but I did like how they just walked up and the way they worked that out.
I loved Charlie at the hospital. I couldn't help but laugh at him as Tyler kept trying to apologize. Then him pulling the curtain to cut him off... :lol:

I loved Edward pinning Bella against the tree too. When he did that my stomach just make a flipflop

The glare that Rosalie gave Bella when She called her out at the game was just awesome.

I also loved how they brought Jacob to the dance. Him appearing from behind that tree was great. Then the glare he gave Edward was almost bone chilling. Whhoooo!! I loved that. Then Edwards comment after about the wolves descending.
There was so many good parts.
Twilighter88
Settled in Forks

Post by Twilighter88 »

Okay - there are so many, but my absolute favourite is the baseball scene. How awesome! "Supermassive Black Hole" was perfect for it, and I just loved how Jasper spun the bat - how freaking sexy was that?!

I also love the part were Bella first sees the Cullens - I dunno, I just liked it. And that really short (but in my mind, affective) part where Emmett rocks up standing on the back of his jeep. So cool. :D

I also find the bits with Charlie hilarious - every time she reminds her of the pepper spray, and the part where Bella is introducing Edward and he's got the gun - I laughed.

All in all, it was a fantastic movie. Truly fabulous!

Twilighter88

Edward&&Bella,forever.<3
Twilighter88
Settled in Forks

Post by Twilighter88 »

^^^^^^^^^^^

I forgot to mention the part where Edward saves Bella from the van, and THAT LOOK that he gives her after he's done it - it's so intense, like "Oh Damn, what have I done?" He realises he exposed his family. And then that quick shot they do of the rest of the Cullens just standing there in shock - pretty spectacular.

Edward&&Bella,forever.<3
TeamEdward1918
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Wandering outside Forks looking for a certain house...

Post by TeamEdward1918 »

Oh, so many to choose from....

When we see the Cullens for the first time. Edward smiles at Jessica's little comment, so cute and true to the book.

First time he talks to her in class. "hullo" like it's a question :lol: He kills me in this scene, smiles so much! Love how he keeps laughing too :D

In the cafeteria "what if I'm the bad guy?" scene. Catching the apple was a really nice touch.

When he saves her in Port Angeles/the Restaurant scene. This is actually my favorite. When he first really opens up to her, so honest and sweet, yet really HOT too

KISSING SCENE! O-M-G

Baseball Scene. Everything. Love supermassive black hole now! Jasper with the bat....*dies* Edward seems so sweet and boyish too. AWW! lol, now I wanna watch it again

And finally, the Prom *sigh* It was just amazing, good song. Doesn't hurt that he looks that good in a tux ;)
I am a Twilighter with OCD
"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side"
E<3B
Edward Cullen: Volvos Never Looked So Good