Girls are confusing.

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: Girls are confusing.

Post by StupidxLamb »

^That is strange! I agree with you. Guys aren't the only ones who act weird. Being a girl doesn't mean that I am biased enough to deny that girls aren't REALLY weird sometimes. :roll: She just sounds incredibly immature. You don't need a boyfriend. And, in my opinion, she shouldn't have one. 14, which is the age that I am assuming she is, is too young anyway.
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

StupidxLamb wrote:^That is strange! I agree with you. Guys aren't the only ones who act weird. Being a girl doesn't mean that I am biased enough to deny that girls aren't REALLY weird sometimes. :roll: She just sounds incredibly immature. You don't need a boyfriend. And, in my opinion, she shouldn't have one. 14, which is the age that I am assuming she is, is too young anyway.
I always tell myself that. Having a boyfriend sounds nice, but I'm not going to go all out for one. :lol: She is rather immature, I will admit. I'm not certain about her age, but she is most likely fourteen. A lot of girls at my school have boyfriends and, though I didn't go there myself, the junior high doesn't sound any different. It could be the inevitable peer pressure that caused her to start a relationship.
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
jaspercookie

Post by jaspercookie »

Carrisa wrote:
StupidxLamb wrote:^That is strange! I agree with you. Guys aren't the only ones who act weird. Being a girl doesn't mean that I am biased enough to deny that girls aren't REALLY weird sometimes. :roll: She just sounds incredibly immature. You don't need a boyfriend. And, in my opinion, she shouldn't have one. 14, which is the age that I am assuming she is, is too young anyway.
I always tell myself that. Having a boyfriend sounds nice, but I'm not going to go all out for one. :lol: She is rather immature, I will admit. I'm not certain about her age, but she is most likely fourteen. A lot of girls at my school have boyfriends and, though I didn't go there myself, the junior high doesn't sound any different. It could be the inevitable peer pressure that caused her to start a relationship.
Some girls are comfortable being in a relationship at that age. However, I have to agree with you on that particular girl being too young. She sounds so immature. If she's that immature in her behavior shes too immature to have a boyfriend. I don't think age matters as much as mental maturity.
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by StupidxLamb »

jaspercookie wrote: Some girls are comfortable being in a relationship at that age. However, I have to agree with you on that particular girl being too young. She sounds so immature. If she's that immature in her behavior shes too immature to have a boyfriend. I don't think age matters as much as mental maturity.
True. I guess I have met so few 14 year olds who are really mature enough to handle a relationship that it causes me to be skeptical. But I do agree that maturity is the most important factor. Some 18-year-olds are still too immature to REALLY handle a relationship in a grown up manner. It's unfortunate. :/
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy
Adam
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Adam »

Word...High school is one thing, but even after a person has matured sufficiently to maintain a long-term relationship they will still have moments of stupidity or immaturity, be they male or female.

That is why it is so awesome when you find somebody who actually understandes you.
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Adam, I agree, you definitely neen to find someone that's a fit. I know we all think of high school immaturity, but some people never outgrow the college state of mind. Who doesn't know any guys or girls that list drinking as a hobby? At some point, Peter Pan needs to leave Neverland.
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
BearHug?
Settled in Forks

Post by BearHug? »

Excuse me... I believe you are being a little age discriminatory, maybe it's different in America but over here about 14 is considered about normal to have serious relationships, yeah some people can't handle it and this girl sounds slightly immature but I'm 14 and don't act like her. Neither do my friends I do know people that are immature but they just don't have relationships.

Who said relationships have to be 'serious' anyways? I'm just trying to have fun!
ragdoll
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by ragdoll »

XAlicexLoverX wrote: M'kayy. so my bestie want's to get me to know her cousin. (And possibly date her) She's really cute, but she is really shy, I don't know anything about her besides her shyness and that her favorite band is Mindless Self Indulgence and that she loves Death Note (Pretty awesome if you ask me) So, how do I start a conversation with her, without it being awkward?
I'm really shy too. I always go so quiet if there's a group of people and I find it hard to speak in front of a lot of people. I'm usually a lot better in a group of about 5 people or one on one. I find it easier to talk to guys who seem interested in what I'm saying, asking me questions and just being friendly. Even though I'm shy, I'm not really quiet usually - I could talk for hours about things I like - so just find something she loves to talk about it and you'll be fine!
Congratulations to the Irish rugby team!!!!! Grand Slam at last!!!

Team Seth: 'Cos he's the bestest! :D

My quotes forum: http://quotations.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

So, she got back with him today. I fail to follow how this happened. For one, she loves him and yet all she can do is cuss him out, even in front of his face. This relationship is like one I've never seen before. Even though I have zero knowledge on relationships, that just doesn't seem healthy. Though she does seem to feel the need to cuss her friend out too. I wonder what causes her to be that way?
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by StupidxLamb »

Carrisa wrote:So, she got back with him today. I fail to follow how this happened. For one, she loves him and yet all she can do is cuss him out, even in front of his face. This relationship is like one I've never seen before. Even though I have zero knowledge on relationships, that just doesn't seem healthy. Though she does seem to feel the need to cuss her friend out too. I wonder what causes her to be that way?
It's probably a reflection of her home life. I know that people, especially young teenagers, play off of their parents/older siblings a lot. I have a friend whose mom has been married twice, and she has a half brother and a step-brother and a step-sister. She doesn't like her step-dad. And she never wants to get married. Eh. Parents influence their kids a lot. Unfortunately, I don't think they're always aware of that. OR maybe this girl is just a brat. :lol:
Team Edward