Boys are Confusing

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
lalaith913
Learning to Love Green

Re: Boys are Confusing

Post by lalaith913 »

To "Hazed": I say, just act like friends for now. Maybe ease back into the whole thing and see if things are like they were at the end of last year. If it is... maybe it's time for a talk with Nick.

Here's my dealy: (if a guy could respond to this, i would much appreciate it)

This might be more for the dating thread, but here goes:

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for 3 months. I am the one who calls and makes plans 99% of the time. He NEVER does; he does, however, always go along with anything I suggest and will talk with me for hours and I can tell when we are together that he does enjoy it and really wants to be there. SO WHY AM I THE ONE DOING ALL THE WORK?! Is this a typical guy thing?
Banner and avatars HERE. Just credit me! Takes requests or at least attempts them.
Alice House/Team Edward
emmett_<3
Learning to Love Green

Post by emmett_<3 »

^ Definetly typical guy. You don't have anything to worry about. :]

moved to dating thread...its read more.
"The piercing, heartbroken howling grew fainter and then disappeared entirely." <3

"Could a dead, frozen heart break? It felt like mine would." -MS
cullen grl 17
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by cullen grl 17 »

im not sure if i should post this here but here goes...ok so this guy that i sorta liked (but i hadnt talked to him in a long time,even tho we go to the same school) starts talking to me towards the last 3 weeks of school. he would go out of his way just to tell me hi and to wave. he like yelled it in the cafateria, and in the band hall and in every class we had together. then one day he hugged me. but instead of it being just a one armed hug,he hugged me from behind and put his hands on my waist,which didnt leave no space between us at all. this kind of hug kept happening like everday almost. and i started to wonder wether a guy friend should hug a grl friend like that or if it meant that he liked me.in the summer my friend and his friend would put us on 3 way so we could talk and he kept getting mad cuz i never txt him but i txt his brother. now we are starting the new school year and he hasnt even said hi to me at the least. he will look at me and then thats it. ugh! im confused. if anyone could help me i would appreciate it. you could pm me or just post it here.
***But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil,
thou shalt not eat of it;
for in the day that thou eatest thereof
thou shalt surely die***
jaspercookie

Post by jaspercookie »

So, I had a guy friend. A really, really good guy friend. My best guy friend.

Can you already see where this is going?

For a while, it was like we were totally into each other. He was always like, "I love you, Gracie!!" and waiting for me after class and helping me wash dishes when he came over. And he even said he liked me way more than a friend. And then he said he wanted to have that kind of relationship with me, but he didn't want to officially date me because he didn't want his ex-girlfriend to start b****ing on me like she did whenever he got a new girlfriend.

So I was like, why not? Because as my best guy friend, I totally trusted him.

A week later, he slept with one of his other female friends and didn't even bother hiding it from me. I confronted him about it and this is what he said: Why are you mad? It's not like we were officially dating or anything.

Yeah, but only because you said you didn't want you ex to come after me, you moron.

I'm not asking for help because I really have no intention of even thinking about taking him back (obviously). I'm just amazed at the fact that he did that. We're not even friends anymore after that. Why did he have to ruin everything we had because of some skank?
Psychicpoptarts
Wandering Through Town

Post by Psychicpoptarts »

jaspercookie wrote:A week later, he slept with one of his other female friends and didn't even bother hiding it from me. I confronted him about it and this is what he said: Why are you mad? It's not like we were officially dating or anything.
Wow! I am sorry to hear about that. Some guys just don't 'get it'. Anyway, I am really glad that you aren't going to 'take him back'. You deserve better. :)
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by StupidxLamb »

^ I, too, am sorry about that! What a dissapointment! Sometimes people can just really let you down. :[

I wish I could find a guy who I could trust and not find out later that my trust had been misplaced. It's hard to really know a person. But it's even worse when you know a guy and can see who he is all along, but are too blinded by your own infatuation to realize it. *referring to myself* XD Ahh.
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Psychicpoptarts wrote:
jaspercookie wrote:A week later, he slept with one of his other female friends and didn't even bother hiding it from me. I confronted him about it and this is what he said: Why are you mad? It's not like we were officially dating or anything.
Sounds like a jerk. I know some guys can just have sex without there being any type of connection, but he should've thought of your feelings. Besides, you don't want to be with a guy who doesn't mind 'spreading the love' with just anyone.
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

StupidxLamb wrote:Guys aren't confusing...they are confused. I totally understand them, it's they who don't understand themselves or US. Which, in the end, makes them act stupidly.

My boyfriend has a lot of female friends. And he feels the need to talk about them with me. Okay. I have guy friends that I sometimes mention, but he's just kind of insensitive! He does things with girls that, if he did them with me, they would be considered a date (he does not treat them the way he treats me, because I obviously get special treatment, but still). Like, he'll go out to eat with a couple of girls. Or he'll go kayaking with just one girl.

And then he has no respect for authority. I'm trying to determine how much of that I can excuse and brush off as simply his male instincts and desire for adventure, and how much I have to blame on immaturity.
ugh boys!
Exbf used to hang out with these two girls he met on a cruise instead of me. Yes, that may seem a bit selfish of me to say, Oh, you can't hang out with other people/girls. I'm not the the type of person to say that, but he was really bad about it. He chose them over me a lot. He ended up hanging out with them on our 4 month anniversary. I mean, I'm not huge on "monthaversaries" or whatever, but still. It's a little insulting because it's not like he didn't remember. Ugh. Whatever.
Sorry. I know not all boys are stupid. Haha.
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

jaspercookie wrote: I'm not asking for help because I really have no intention of even thinking about taking him back (obviously). I'm just amazed at the fact that he did that. We're not even friends anymore after that. Why did he have to ruin everything we had because of some skank?
Because let's keep this PG shall we? > girl's feelings. Apparently. Sucks, but it's usually true.
Not to stereotype. I know, I know. There are good guys...somewhere.
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
kaitlyncullen
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kaitlyncullen »

here's my confusing situation:
i have two people i want to be with. one more than the other. the first person i want to be with, steve, is amazing. we have the same favorite band, we like the same things, he's amazingly beautiful, he's funny. and he's REALLY nice. but sadly for me, he was talking to a girl before we got to know each other and then they started dating. they've broken up a total of two times now, and each time i get the most hope. he tells me he likes me and everything but that he cant hurt his girlfriend when she's hurt him a bunch of times. i hate it. i like him so much. he's different from most of the guys i talk to. =/ i went to a party the other night and it was NO good. he was there with his girlfriend. that hug goodbye was the worst one yetttt. =[ and my last kiss was with him, a night before he gave his gf another chance. AAAAND the second guy, yeah he's my ex-boyfriend, cody. he's no good to tell you guys the truth. he's been in jail for drugs and other dumb things and he just got out a little bit ago. i fell in love with him five years ago and i never got over him. we were perfect the first time, bad the second time, and worse the third time we dated. he hurts me, but i LOVE him and i know he loves me. it's so hard. i see hiim everyday. and when things with me and steve screw up, i go straight back to cody.

see, confusing....i can't get no help. :|
Private Kaitlyn Cullen of Jasper's Army.
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." - Jackson Rathbone. <3