Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dat_chick215
Settled in Forks

Hola people!

Post by dat_chick215 »

Hey guys. :D

How did you pick your screen name?

Well it's a scren name that I've had since I was like 13. I thought it was cool then, lol. After having it for so long I kinda just stuck with it.

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite?

DO NOT HATE ME...but I actually just recently heard about Twilight and all the fuss that surrounds it. I saw a couple tv spots about the movie and thought I should give it a shot. Picked it up and less than a month later I had read ALL four books. I was hooked instantly.

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob?

I can't help but love Edward! I'm in love with a fictional character...that's creepy! lol.

Who is your favorite minor character?

It's between Seth and Angela. Seth because he seems like such a cool person willing to put aside his differences and become homies with his "enemy" and Angela because she never presses Bella about anything. She didn't try to pry info from Bella about Edward. She just listened, gave her take on things, and that was it.

What are your hobbies?

Well I do enjoy reading very much...even if it"s not Twilight related. I also like listening to music, reading fashion blogs/mags, and all your regular twenty something year old stuff.

Where are you from (general area like Montana, not exact town!)

Philly

How old are you? (In general, like teen, 20's, 30's, 40's etc)

Early Twenties

Anything else you would like to share
I'm so glad I found this forum. After I read the first book it was so hard cause all i wanted to do was talk to someone about it, but none of my friends read it. But not anymore.

Thanks for reading. :D
Forever Dazzled!
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Re: Hola people!

Post by nissanmama »

Welcome to the home of the happily obsessed. We love having new addicts post, it makes the rest of us feel more normal. :D

Make sure you check out the Newcomer's Guide. It will help you navigate the site. Meyer's Personal Correspondence is a must-read and I thought the Timeline was really interesting too.

See you around the boards!
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by CantBreathe »

Welcome! I bought Twilight on a whim and read all 4 books in the past month as well, so you're not the only newcomer. This is definitely a great place to discuss the series with others who love it as much as you do, none of my friends have read the books either! I'm glad to finally see some Philly representation as well (I live right across the river in NJ). PM me if you'd like to chat. See you around the boards! :D
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

Welcome to the Lexicon! I'm Dark, feel free to PM me if you have a question or would like to chit chat.

-Dark
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Post by Feathers »

Hey! Welcome to the new Lexicon! I'm Ren, and if you need anything or have any questions, or just want to chat in general, feel free to send me a PM. I'm friendly!

Also, make sure you glance over Alcyone's Newcomer's Guide to the Lexicon 2.0 (The shinier, spiffier version) for rules and regulations, if you haven't already. :) It's great for a newcomer to get a start with the rules, and it's a good look-over for returning old members to see if anything's changed, but I don't think much has. :D

See you around~

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Welcome to the Lex! See you around the forums, if you wanna chat send me a message!
~Elizabeth (formerly known as RealGirlsLikeFastCars)
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

Hi! Welcome to the Lexicon, I'm Venecettia.
bittenbyEdwardCullen
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by bittenbyEdwardCullen »

Hi and welcome to the Lexicon! My name is Alyssa. Feel free to PM me anytime. See you around the boards! :D