Events and Appearances relating to the Twilight Saga

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
luvtwilight
Settled in Forks

Re: What is Stephenie working on?

Post by luvtwilight »

I am sad as well that Midnight Sun has been put "on hold indefinatley". I understand that SM needs a break and to step away from her vampire world for a while. I hope she doesn't stay away too long though because I want Edwards side of the story. I have read the 12 Chapters SM posted on her site (I didn't even know there was a leak until she posted it on her site) and those 12 chapters are amazing!!! I think it would be the best book by far!
I feel like Jacob got his chance to speak and it's only fair that Edward get his chance too, right?!...lol.

Anyways, here's hoping we all get to enjoy the completed, published and bound version of Midnight Sun!

Fingers and toes crossed!
ashleygill03
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by ashleygill03 »

I am in complete agreement about not reading the first 12 chapters until they are published, I can pay for them, and read what was intended.
Mary Cullen
Settled in Forks

Post by Mary Cullen »

ashleygill03 wrote:I am in complete agreement about not reading the first 12 chapters until they are published, I can pay for them, and read what was intended.
Here here.

... It's a matter of respect for her. I wouldn't want to disrespect the person responsible for allowing me to escape my reality. :)
"Afraid of a needle. Oh, a sadistic vampire, intent on torturing her to death, sure, no problem, she runs of to meet him. An IV on the other hand..."
CullenCrazed
Buying a Better Raincoat
Location: Michigan--Wishing I was on somewhere near Edward :)

Post by CullenCrazed »

Mary Cullen wrote:
ashleygill03 wrote:I am in complete agreement about not reading the first 12 chapters until they are published, I can pay for them, and read what was intended.
Here here.

... It's a matter of respect for her. I wouldn't want to disrespect the person responsible for allowing me to escape my reality. :)
I feel the same way..I am not going to read the first 12 chapters..I would rather wait for the FULL book and pay for them. As bad as I want to read them..I am actually scared--I am scared it may be the end and I have nothing to look forward too.
Christy
Ashhh--
Settled in Forks

Post by Ashhh-- »

I read an article that shes so upset about the 12 chapters being out that shes not writing the book anymore..
trhmllr
Learning to Love Green

Post by trhmllr »

I understand how people feel about not reading Midnight Sun. If I read what Stephenie has posted on her website.... I WILL still buy the book. I have nothing against reading it online, but I will still pay her for her work. Pluss I will read it again many times just like the others in the series!
ImageImage
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

I can't wait for MS. I think SM really needs to get crackin on that one. I can't wait for it! lolll

-Dark
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
Mary Cullen
Settled in Forks

Post by Mary Cullen »

CullenCrazed wrote:
Mary Cullen wrote:
Here here.

I feel the same way..I am not going to read the first 12 chapters..I would rather wait for the FULL book and pay for them. As bad as I want to read them..I am actually scared--I am scared it may be the end and I have nothing to look forward too.
That's why I'm constantly rereading it all over and over. I've read it so many times i've lost count. I'm reading Breaking Dawn (again) right now.
College_Student
Settled in Forks

Post by College_Student »

trhmllr wrote:I understand how people feel about not reading Midnight Sun. If I read what Stephenie has posted on her website.... I WILL still buy the book. I have nothing against reading it online, but I will still pay her for her work. Pluss I will read it again many times just like the others in the series!
I'm slightly confused by your posts . . . you do realize that SM is no longer writing Midnight Sun, because she is upset about the leak, right? That's what everyone's been talking about. A few people still don't sound like they get it . . .
Dylan
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Dylan »

AshleyAsAlways wrote:
trhmllr wrote:I understand how people feel about not reading Midnight Sun. If I read what Stephenie has posted on her website.... I WILL still buy the book. I have nothing against reading it online, but I will still pay her for her work. Pluss I will read it again many times just like the others in the series!
I'm slightly confused by your posts . . . you do realize that SM is no longer writing Midnight Sun, because she is upset about the leak, right? That's what everyone's been talking about. A few people still don't sound like they get it . . .
Exactly! The fact that it was even Leaked on the internet hurt her so much that she has stopped writing... It seems to me that if you read one of the illigal copies you are supporting the people who posted STEPHENIES (not theirs) rough draft onto the Internet... I am not saying that that puts anyone who read one of the illigal coppies on the same level as the people who posted it I am just saying that: weather you were an excited twilight fan or a Complete Twiholic, you have to realize that you were going against Stephenies wishes... Now if you read it from her site it is a completely different thing, you were givin the permision to read it when Stephenie posted it to her site, and she is the only one that can give permision, It is her work... Stephenie says she will get back to work after a long break and all the attention BD and The movie are getting...

I did edit this post and I am sorry if People misunderstood my first post... I was just a little annoyed at things i have seen across the web talking about how People got to read The rough draft chapters before almost anyone else because the down loaded them...
Last edited by Dylan on Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Got A Draft, I would love to read it!
Searching for the a girl that will laugh at every stupid joke I tell. Who I want to hold until the end of time. The girl who I can call mine and who will call me her's... she is out there... I know...
-Dylan