Gen Y -- The 20 something's thread

jasmine
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Gen Y -- The 20 something's thread

Post by jasmine »

*looks around sneakily* are we on page 107 yet? Cause then i can go to sleep, hahahaha

Gawd, we really need a life dont we? Well actually, screw life, lexily is way better :mrgreen:

oe, my hubby and me just surfed on the discount sapph site, and we found some nice ones, so i ordered 3 new ones. *yeay* I love my hubby :mrgreen:

[edit]
aww damnit, it was still page 106 :(

The Gen Y Rocks My Twilight Socks

Follow me @ http://gosh-makeup.blogspot.com/
animegaijingirl

Post by animegaijingirl »

HAVE A GREAT ROAD TRIP SAMI!!!!!!
roseaurora
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by roseaurora »

Maybe this will get us to page 107! :shock: ;)

I am being so bad with school... I am totally skipping out on a class tomorrow so that I can catch up with a couple friends... we are all in law school together, but have gotten so busy it seems like forever since we've talked! I am really looking forward to it!!

Uh oh... looks like Becca beat me!
Wants to move to Forks and live with the Cullens forever.
Banner by the fabulous MRK
I ♥ my Lexily!
PaulinhaBrasil
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by PaulinhaBrasil »

107!!!! *happy dance*

I have bad news... My cousin's friend died last night. He was a great guy, but partied too hard. His liver couldn’t resist all the alcohol.

He was my boss for a short period of time, and for i got to know him, he was a really funny, fun and nice guy. Everybody will miss him terribly.

The weirdest thing is, last dec 22nd, he was so unconcerned for his health, saying he would stop drinking after new year's eve. The Doc said he had to stop now or he would die. :shock:

Its amazing how we take these things for granted... anyway, i hope he is ok, wherever he is now.
♀Sisterhood of the Traveling Book ♀
♥A proud part of the Gen Y Lexily!♥
animegaijingirl

Post by animegaijingirl »

Paulinha, *hugs* that definately sucks. Sorry to hear about that. Hope you're feeling OK sweetie
jasmine
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by jasmine »

*hugs paulinha* yeah we do take life for granted, untill something like this happens. I hope hes happy somewhere now, and mb he can be an example for others and save other ppls lifes.

107! or to say in in the words of Homer Simpson... *w000h0000!*

what if they never close this topic? Does that mean we will post like this forever and never reply to the topics we were really talking about? haha that would be just weird.

The Gen Y Rocks My Twilight Socks

Follow me @ http://gosh-makeup.blogspot.com/
PaulinhaBrasil
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by PaulinhaBrasil »

Thanks Jasmine, Becca. I really hope he is alright.

I vote for us to continue this thread as if there wasnt this knife hanging over it. If it get locked, we can repost the last 10 messages. What do you girls think??
♀Sisterhood of the Traveling Book ♀
♥A proud part of the Gen Y Lexily!♥
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

ok, I say lets go for it!!!

Paulinha *Hugs*

Jasmine lucky girl...and I must say you are a little more obsessed than the rest of us with the whole page thing...heehee :lol:

rose good for you! Everyone needs a break once in awhile!

:)
Kes
Wandering Through Town

Post by Kes »

Oh, the tension! I'm loving all of the thread-panic that seems to be circulating right about now!

I wouldn't be surprised if it was this here post that pushed it over the edge. Infact, I think i'm counting on it.

I've been away for a rather long weekend, participating in lots of drink, dancing and music with fabulous people. I hurt all over, but it was a much needed break from all of the insane cramming i've been doing for the past few weeks! I loved the valentines day banter, but it was strange to me because I have a wierd thing about saying my own name. It makes it sound so wierd :/ But you guys all rocked it; and it definately made for a good read!

Paulinha, I'm so sorry to hear your sad, sad news. God Bless.

Hope everyone is well, and i'm about ready to join this gravy boat and shimmy all the way to the new thread. Let's make like a train and WooChickaWoo.
"There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line."- Oscar Lavant
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

So I believe my dear Lexily can help me out with my Anthropology project!

We are doing a project on genetic related trait patterns in picking a girlfriend/boyfriend/wife/husband and I need 5 20-something year old couples (why you all are so perfect :D ) who have been dating for 6+ months, are engaged, or are married. Its completely anonymous, I just need stats and you only have to answer 3 simple questions.
Please PM me if you wouldn't mind helping me out. I need my stats for this weekend :-)
Thanks!
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily