Gen Y -- The 20 something's thread

Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Gen Y -- The 20 something's thread

Post by Nena »

If you are in between 20-29 this is the place for you!

ps: Thank you to the many pms about the old thread. I was gone on vacation and couldn't keep up with the forum. Enjoy your new thread!
Dazzled_by_Cullens
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Gen Y -- The 20 something's thread

Post by Dazzled_by_Cullens »

YAY Shiney new thread!!! They didn't forget about us after all! I feel so special and loved now. (Megan does a happy dance and does a victory lap around her room) Now I have to go back and find the old thread to make sure that I didn't miss out on what you all have said. I just got so excited when I saw this one that I had to post. Guess I was the lucky #1 winner to find it first.

So tomorrow is Friday and sadly I have no plans for this weekend. Which can be a good thing or a bad thing, not sure yet. I don't know what it is lately, but I am in a shopping mood and want to buy new spring clothes. Even though it is still only 35degrees here (F). But hopefully I can get someone to take me and we can go on an adventure and find me some mint Aero too. Thanks Becca for the new addiction. Love ya! :D
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread...I my LEXILY
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

yay new thread! i promise to be here more often! i miss you guys
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
EddieC
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by EddieC »

Yay new threads

Eddie is still needing to work... but made a playlist while he got a chance ;)

1. The Little Mermaid - Part of your world
2. Aladdin - A whole new world
3. The Lion King - Can you feel the love tonight
4. Pocahontas - Colours of the wind
5. The Lion King - Hakuna Matata
6. Beauty and the Beast - Tale as old as Time
7. The Little Mermaid - Kiss the Girl
8. Aladdin - A Friend like me
9. The Little Mermaid - Under the Sea

Might have a game afterwards... depends how willing you all are wanting to play :P
All about Flash Mobs
... bit of a Geek
... Ultimate happy
... and a hopeless romantic
roseaurora
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by roseaurora »

Whoo hoo! New thread! :D

Will be back later to post properly!

Oh Megan! I am a total COACH addict!!! :D
Last edited by roseaurora on Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wants to move to Forks and live with the Cullens forever.
Banner by the fabulous MRK
I ♥ my Lexily!
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

Yay a fresh, new thread! I'm so excited :D

Megan I am totally joining you w/ your weekend of no plans. I too have nothing fun planned, just a bunch of homework. :|

Eddie very nice playlist -- Disney songs are the best. I will definitely take part in you game :)

Can't wait to have the rest of the Lexily in our new home!
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily
ihadanEdwardRush
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by ihadanEdwardRush »

WOW!!!!! new thread lavett!!! goodmorning everyone! just got up so I got to read through your other posts :)

I still can't believe we got till 110 pages. I think it's the first time here. We're legends lol!!

Sarah, yes i'm so addicted with texting, and I sign up for unlimited texting in a very cheap price. Isn't that cool. and I hope Cody will be just fine.

Janny, sorry about your parents..it's really an awful week..but don't worry it will be good in the end. sometimes bad things just have to happen.

Oh Ninna, great!! New laptop!! *woot woot* Is it good?Is it good? lol Yeah i planned to buy one last october but I ended up having a desktop since its way much cheaper than laptop. Have a great laptop moments Ninna! :)

Hi Eddie!!!
*waves* great to see you here! thanks for the video links :)

Megan, gosh a COACH purse!! that is hot!! I'd love to have that too but seriously, it's expensive right. I even ask my family in Canada to buy me one of those but they're thinking it about lol. And yes I know, what your saying about purse knockoffs. We have that thing same here, Prada, LV, Coach and others, like Paula, we have some malls that sell those stuffs :) and of course not purses, and bags and shoes are not boring subjects, it's cool to talk about them, after all it's still GIRL STUFFS!! :)

Maria, goodluck with the window and some family stuffs over there! :) and yes I understand you about your pets because you know I'm a pet lover too and I love my two cats and one is like 6 years already with us so I don't know if something bad happen to them, I'll go crazy.

Hi Kiella!!
*waves* how are you?

and Lily, welcome back! we missed you! :)

I'll be out of the lex for the whole day tomorrow saturday, the bosses who just arrived from Colorado yesterday will be here to conduct training for us. Since I'm working at home, attending such is very important since I have to be familiarized with new rules and new stuffs. I will be missing lex!! lol, i know it's just an 8-5 training but still I won't be able to check this every minute. (yeah I do that, now I really have an OCD lol) Now I'm wondering if I'm going to have a full time job outside soon and like the corporate thing I had before, I won't do lex all the time. Urgh that's scary!

Yeah I'll be back in a bit..to check on you. Oh there's a lot to comment on tag notes on FB so yeah this will be busy. (this is one of the advantages of working at home lol)

EDIT: Hi to everybody who posted above me, as I'm typing this message. Hi Rachel and Ally *waves*
Banner by the fabulous MISTY!!! (yeah she rules!)
A proud part of the Gen Y Lexily! <3 my lexlings
BellsEdwardalways
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by BellsEdwardalways »

Woo Hoo! New Thread :D .

Howdy! Everyone. Well, my day has been uneventful. I made a chocolate cake yesterday which was fun. I also cleaned a bit yesterday too. Today, I have just been playing games. I went to the post office. I also, stopped by Target to see if they had the first season of Nip/Tuck in yet. It's only 18.99 there right now so I want to get it. I talked to my boyfriend today as usual. He's still sick. Since we have been together he's been sick at least 3 times. He said he usually doesn't get sick so often. But some of the problem this time might have been stress and it just helped bring it on and his lack of appropriate amount of sleep added to it. The sleep deprivation always adds to him getting sick. He works graveyard at Home Depot and he has stuff plus he works a horse during the day. My boyfriend only ends up getting like 4 hours of sleep a day maybe.

Well, I think that's all I have for now. I am going to watch Grey's Anatomy tonight (no new Supernatural yet but there's new GA). I hope all is doing well.

*waves to everyone* Oh and hi to any new people. I am relatively new myself. It's Bells or Amber if you like. Me is 24 and from Oregon. Yep, I think that's it.
http://chelseadawn.webs.com/
Banner by Kimmy. Avatar made by Narnia
Banner by threethings
Cymbrelynn
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Cymbrelynn »

Threads are so pretty when they're new...:)

Dazz, what?? You're getting a mint aero??? Nooo. I want one :(

Weekend plans...mine should be eventful, actually! Tomorrow night is my "10 Year Grade School Reunion". The best part of this is that it's only been 9 years since we graduated 8th grade! Now that's how you know we got a quality education :) And Saturday night shall be spent with the new guy :D
"Your hold is permanent and unbreakable. Never doubt that." EC
My avatar is from emaleth@vesperarium!
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

OK I apologize for such a short post but just wanted to say how extremely exciting it is to have a new thread!

Honey: I wouldn't have known until tomorrow if it hadn't been for you FB status! Thanks!

Hope to talk to you all soon!
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza