Gen Y -- The 20 something's thread

DHSHolly
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Gen Y -- The 20 something's thread

Post by DHSHolly »

Yay new thread!! :) Finally we got one. :) It's exciting.

I love love love texting too. I'm totally addicted to it as well. I've been texting for almost a year now, and just love it. lol did I mentioned I love it? lol

I don't really have any plans this weekend for sure either. I think I have to help my parents with a few things.

Really tired, so this is really rambly, so going to sleep now. Hoping I can get some reading in before I fall over too. lol
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Wohoo! New thread! YAY!!!
*Waves to all her lexlings*
I can't really respond, I need to be at work in half an hour, but I had to check my mail... I had 28 mails from ff.net :shock: not all reviews, but still... He he he... :twisted: I love leaving cliffhangers....
I am a handbag lady too, I love them!
Honey, I don't think you're able to find a cheaper computer than my laptop, it cost 399€ and I got a mouse included. That's a great price over here.
I loves you all! I will not be online (except on stolen company time when I most likely won't be able to post) until late tonight (around 10 PM here, so in16 hours my beloveds, we'll meet again)
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

Hi lovelie-lexlies!

Eddie...oh, no! Don't feed into my addiction! LOL...I'm a DISNEY fanatic! (I worked down there... :D )
and spent like EVERY day in the park lol...on my days off even...my high school days were spent drawing disney characters on my bedroom walls :)

I miss the old Disney songs...now they just add a track :( SAD!

Let's see...I LOVE:
All the ones you said (you took the best)
Savages~From Pocahontas....just the imagery of her running while she sings "How loud are the drums of war"
Sing sweet Nightingale~ Cinderella...shes so beautiful during that scene!
Something There~ From Beauty and the Beast
Ok every thing from Beauty and the Beast lol
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious...you know you can say it backwards which is dociousaliexpisticfragicalirepus...

k I should stop now lol....
ihadanEdwardRush
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by ihadanEdwardRush »

hey to you amber! your from Oregon! did you get to see Twilight in Portland when they shoot it there? Hope your boyfriend will get better soon! :)

Kim, hello! have fun with attending the event. It would be nice to see your classmates right? I just had my reunion in December, 10 years too and it was fun seeing old friends. Enjoy! Enjoy! :)

sure thing Sarah! :) and Hi Holly! *waves*

Ninna! well, it's good you got the laptop in a small price :) I did some calculations of that 399euros to my currency, and yes, it's relatively cheap than other laptops that I'm seeing here :)See you after 16 hours!!

Misty! Yes I saw the New Moon logo! and Rachel even put that on our FB page! :) Misty, your such a genius in doing banners. I just hope I could have one that of your awesome banners too *hint, hint* :D

This thread is slow right now because I know all of you are sleeping :D
Banner by the fabulous MISTY!!! (yeah she rules!)
A proud part of the Gen Y Lexily! <3 my lexlings
Lieziewiezie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Lieziewiezie »

Goodmorning everybody!

Oooh, how nice, the smell of a new and fresh thread. Being able to keep up and post without feeling guilty :)
It's friday today!
All do a happy dance!

Tonight we're just having a quiet at home dinner with best friend and her boyfriend. We might go out to the movies after that, not sure. We should go out of the house though. Since she is my roommate we hardly go out, just stay in laying in the sofa watching movies. Lol.

Tomorow it's clothes hunting for brothers wedding again. Hatefull. My best friend says I should wait till I lost some weight, but I'm afraid all the good clothes will be gone by then.
By the time I'll find something that looks good on me... Blah.
Can be so depressing.

Disney movies! I'm fully enlighted again. Feels good to be able to look at them with a 5 year old so you don't have to feel guilty. And she owns many of them. Almost all I believe.
Only sad thing is we have to look it in dutch, for her, and I love the english songs more most of the time.
My favourite is 'Tarzan'; know it's a quite new one. But I love it sooooo much.

Hope you all are doing well.

Edit: If you like Jeff Buckley please visit the post on the lex: http://twilightlexiconforum.com/viewtop ... =27&t=4631
I feel lonely and don't want the thread to sink to unknown places.
Last edited by Lieziewiezie on Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks MRK for the banner!
Is a proud part of the Gen Y Lexily to escape reality!
BellsEdwardalways
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by BellsEdwardalways »

Lieziewiezie- Disney movies are nice to watch. I don't have a five year old to watch them with though. But I do have a the tv in my room all to myself and I never have to tell anyone when I watch them. Though I would probably tell my boyfriend if he asked what I did and then asked what movie I watched.

ihadanEdwardRush- it's Honey right? No, unfortunately at that time I had yet to read the series. *hangs head* I know I know that's horrible. I think I have read they are going to Canada for shooting for New Moon which drives me a little batty because I am worried that it's going to look off now. I am kind of irritated by it but that's probably just because I really wanted them to come back to Portland. Not to mention I do think it will drive me a little nuts if NM scenery of Forks, La Push, and Port Angeles is different. And thanks I hope he does too. I forgot to mention it doesn't help that I am going to be super picky about the New Moon movie. If they screw it up so help me I will not be pleased in the slightest I might throw a tantrum. Maybe stomp my foot like Bella. :P :lol:

So, I watched Grey's Anatomy. It was so so so so intense. Oh My Gosh, Derek Shepherd got called a murderer by a patient's husband. It was just so so sad. Not to mention Derek and Mark got in a physical fight. I guess you would have had to watch the episode to understand. I am not up to explaining the whole episode plus I need to run to the bathroom.
http://chelseadawn.webs.com/
Banner by Kimmy. Avatar made by Narnia
Banner by threethings
Siberian Kiss
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Siberian Kiss »

Happy new thread....

But I'll need of you lexlings love as I'm stressed to death in my work, I sleep quite bad, I have this thing in my stomach because of the nerves....need love T____T
love my banner, love MRK even more!!
What kind of man you are, if you are a man at all?
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

*jump-tackles Sonia along with the werewolf boys to give her some real Twilight lovin...*
I hope the stress eases! And if you want, I'll give you one of the wolfboys to keep as your own (not Embry though, Becca claimed him already) *HUG*
I know I said I was only gonna lurk, but I had to give the girl some love...
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
BellsEdwardalways
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by BellsEdwardalways »

*hugs* Sonia I am sorry you aren't sleeping well. Hope everything gets better. Sorry I don't know you better. I haven't been here very long.

*looks at her clock* Gee, 1:07 am I guess I should go to bed.

"So close together and when I'm with you so close to feeling alive...so close is waiting waiting here with you."
Jon McLaughlin

Sorry listening to So Close. It's the next song on my itunes list. It's Enchanted. That movie has the best frickin' happy ending. I always get this humongous smile when I get to the end.
http://chelseadawn.webs.com/
Banner by Kimmy. Avatar made by Narnia
Banner by threethings
Velvet Voice
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Velvet Voice »

Wooyay!! Home sweet home! *carries her bags to her bedroom and starts unpacking things and then off to make some hot chocolate for the ones living in cold areas and a huge bowl of icecream for those in the hot ones* :D

So I took a day off today, have some things to do and MOSTLY I needed a break from my workplace because my boss is unbearable lately, so I totally hear you Ana sweetie and I'm sending loads of love vibes and hugs on your way!!!

Sorry for the quick post (and I havent checked the last pages of our old thread either ::ashamed::) but there are things I have to finish and my mom left a paper on the kitchen table (which I was expecting, she always finds me something else to do when I take a day off :x :D i love her) "find some time for tidying up your bedroom" .. I mean, like it needs to! *she looks around: clothes everywhere, on her desk: papers of any kind, cell, camera, leaflets, crackers, a mandarin, the empty box of her yesterday lunch......* ummmm

Guess I'll see you later :? *waves* love you all my dear Lexlings, have a great time *hugs*

EDIT: Ninna & Honey ehehe It was Ana asking for some love, but do you mind if I grab some of your love vibes too? you'r just soo sweet! And Ninna can I have a wolfboy too, aww Seth would be nice, he's so cute! ... ok I'm asking to many things here now ghghghg ...problem is, I need love too ...geeeesh

EDIT: *thanks Honey for the hint* Sorry Amber, I read "IhadAnEdwardrush" and not "BellsEdwardAlways" :oops: ... but my request for having some of your love vibes too still stands :D
Last edited by Velvet Voice on Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
*...Edward whispering Romeo's lines in my ear - his irresistible,
velvet voice...*

The Gen-Y rocks my Twilight socks