1. When did you first suspect Jacob was a werewolf? When Bella realized it or had you been suspicious of his drastic changes?
I had been suspicious a long time ago. I think I even thought so in Twilight b/c Edward stayed clear of him then. Then w/ the 'bear' mentionings.
2. In various occasions, Jacob tries to tell Bella what is happening but is abruptly cut off? Why did you think this happened? Was it guilt or fear that prompted his sudden silences? Or was it something else?
I think it was a combo of both. Guilt b/c he is letting the secret out and fear b/c he wants Bella to understand, but he def. doesn't want her running away.
3. What did you think of Jacob being a werewolf? Was it surprising? Did you like it? Why or why not?
I'm not a huge Jacob fan, but I still like him. He is a top character. I like the way it def added drama, wouldn't be twilight, new moon, etc. w/o him.
4. How did you feel about Jacob after he came over, trying to explain himself about the confrontation earlier that day? Did it redeem him for you or make things worse?
I guess he slightly redeemed himself. In some ways he can be compared to Edward. He was kind of looking out for Bella's best interest. It isn't exactly safe for her to be around him sometimes, but in the end he is just as selfish and craves her company....sound familiar???
5. Did you think that Jacob and the rest of the "pack" were responsible for the murders that were occurring?
No, I knew it was victoria.
6. At the end of the chapter, Bella debates with herself as to whether she should warn Jacob or if she shouldn't. What did you think she would do? What would you have done?
She should warn him. Afterall, they are pretty much best friends. Hard to say, never been in this exact situation lol. I would probably want to warn him, he's pretty much at this point all she has left.