Things or Places that remind you of Twilight

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
jazzlover
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Things or Places that remind you of Twilight

Post by jazzlover »

My friends and I have become so aware of the Twilight connections to everything lately that we made a game out of it. Every week is a new round and you just have to text everyone when something Twilight oriented occurs. You get a point for each one and the person with the most points at the end of the week is the winner of that round. If you come up with something uncommon (a yellow 911 turbo on a rural street or clair de lune on the radio for example), it is voted on and you can receive additional points.
"The wasting of finite resources is everyone's business."
SaraCullen4ever
Settled in Forks

Post by SaraCullen4ever »

Today, I was sitting in Science class, and my teacher was talking about jumping off a cliff and who would hit the ground first, the guy who started at a run and ended up jumping a distance and then falling or the guy who just took a step off the cliff. I looked at my friend and we started laughing, knowing what eachother was thinking: Bella jumping off the cliff in New Moon. haha =)
♥Sara♥
TEAM EDWARD!!!
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

jazzlover wrote:My friends and I have become so aware of the Twilight connections to everything lately that we made a game out of it. Every week is a new round and you just have to text everyone when something Twilight oriented occurs. You get a point for each one and the person with the most points at the end of the week is the winner of that round. If you come up with something uncommon (a yellow 911 turbo on a rural street or clair de lune on the radio for example), it is voted on and you can receive additional points.
That sounds like so much fun!! LOL, too bad I only have 1 other friend that's as into twilight as I am!
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Jasper Road, which leads to Carlisle, Texas which is near where I live. Topaz street which leads to the mall, which is on Illonois Drive which is where Chicago is. The facts that Primrose drive intersects with Grizzly lane. Yeah, my town is chock full of them. There's this one neighborhood where all the streets are named after some kids who died in a school bus crash or something like a million years ago, there's Alice, Seth, Leah, Jessica, James, Micheal, Benji, and Racheal. It was like fate or something for me to become obsessed with these books, I think.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

^ wowsounds like fate! all though sad those kids all died :cry:

i am just listening to songird by oasis and it really reminds me of alice/jasper. it is such a cute song!
i have loads of songs that remind me of twilight...

the scientist by coldplay-edward
yellow by coldplay-carlisle/eme
loe isnoise by the verve-jasper
ceremony by ne order-alice
fix you b coldplay-carlisle
live forever by oasis-jacob/nessy
raining again by moby-jasper (i know i allready did jasper but this one fits too)
slipping away by moby-alice(i know i di alice again)
the drugs don't work by the verve-bella in newmoon
hero by nickleback-emmett!
teardrop by newton faulkner-esme
she will be loved by maroon 5-rosalie

ok my dressingtable reminds me of twilight....i have so much red/twlight oriantated jewelry....there is a place
called carlisle like 30 mins from here i live XD
edwardian script!
the film 21 the last words....
"So did i dazzle you? Did jump off the page?"
i was laughing soo hard!
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
rain.on.me
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by rain.on.me »

There's a town called Forks in Pennsylvania. I live in New Jersey, but its really close to where i live, so whenever i see a sign for it of course i automatically think of twilight.
And the other day i was in Blockbuster buying those twilight sweetheart candies and the door-sized edward poster and there was a girl in there wearing a jersey for her school's basketball team...and it said Forks. at first i was like "whoa, where did she get a Forks shirt?" and then i realized...oh, its her school =/ I'll probably move there when im older. its the next best thing to Forks, Washington :lol:
futurevampire
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by futurevampire »

Everytime I am in the lunch line at school, I get to the silverware and see the side that says 'FORKS' on it.
I blink and start paying attention to what I'm doing for a second, then remember it's just the silverware.
I do it every single day.
In Social Studies a month of so ago, when we were doing the Revolutionary War, I would just zone, and everytime my teacher mentioned General Edward Braddock, I would wake up and automatically glance up like 'EDWARD?? What?? Where?? oh yeah..'
And everytime I looked at my book, it practically jumped off the page.
Got really annoying.
Edward and Bella Forever!!!<3 :: Lexicalia :: Team Esme!
Mafia: Natalia Gravano/Nat :: I'm on The List!! ~Marisa
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

futurevampire wrote:Everytime I am in the lunch line at school, I get to the silverware and see the side that says 'FORKS' on it.
I blink and start paying attention to what I'm doing for a second, then remember it's just the silverware.
I do it every single day.
In Social Studies a month of so ago, when we were doing the Revolutionary War, I would just zone, and everytime my teacher mentioned General Edward Braddock, I would wake up and automatically glance up like 'EDWARD?? What?? Where?? oh yeah..'
And everytime I looked at my book, it practically jumped off the page.
Got really annoying.
lol been there, done that!
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
CaughtMyself426
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by CaughtMyself426 »

^^ Oh dear me person above me! hahahahahahahaha :lol: :lol:
here in the printers office for Work Experience and like omg saw your banner and well now it was terribly difficult to supress the laughter! :lol:
haha

Anyway! Um there's a Village near me that if you think about it a little you can make a twilight connection.. some people don't always see it now .. the connection .. that village named Cullen
:mrgreen:
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

I was at a service station, and I saw a sign saying 'EDC', like Emmett's Demolition Crew in the lex, and I was so excited. It actually stood for Eat and Drink Co.

Here's a pic:
from my phone

from a distance, it's by the people's heads
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy