Pulling a Bella

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
JessicaIsIntoxicated
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Pulling a Bella

Post by JessicaIsIntoxicated »

My friend and I pulled a Bella on the ice the other night. Got photographic evidence and a big bruise.

http://i40.tinypic.com/2rfplrm.jpg
I'm in the blue jacket.
TEAM EDWARD: Knight in Shining Volvo
SaraCullen4ever
Settled in Forks

Post by SaraCullen4ever »

Gosh, I have Bella moments all the time. I am always tripping and falling. I fall up and dow stairs, I walk into doors and walls all the time. I don't know what happens! The other day, I went to get into my car, (I'm short by the way), I went to duck, and didn't duck low enough and hit my head on the door frame! I have a huge bruse`
♥Sara♥
TEAM EDWARD!!!
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

I'm not sure if this counts as a pulling a Bella, but it is to me. So, on Saturday, my friends and I went to Downtown to do this marketing assignment and do a bit of shopping. And I was talking about how I have no sense of direction. I wasn't paying attention because I was daydreaming about Twilight and Edward and I accidentally walked onto the middle of the street when I wasn't suppose to and I could have gotten hit by a car. My friends had to call my name and that's when I realized I was daydreaming and could have almost gotten myself killed. Then, one of my friend was like, "Wow, this proves that you need an Edward Cullen."
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
BellsEdwardalways
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by BellsEdwardalways »

So, when I was in High School (it's been about 6 years), I totally pulled a Bella. We had these long staircases in front of the school in the building. One on one side and then another on the other. Anyway, I had on these boots I don't think they had too much of a heel but I managed to fall and go down on my butt down the stairs. I landed myself a nice big bruise on my bottom.

I should mention I am not even safe from walking in bare feet. I still find some way to trip or something like that.
http://chelseadawn.webs.com/
Banner by Kimmy. Avatar made by Narnia
Banner by threethings
edward'sstupidlamb
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by edward'sstupidlamb »

I don't know if this counts as pulling a bella. Once in gym we were playing soccer outside. I didnt mind because I do play soccer and I'm okay at it. But then, and I don't know how this happened. When I was about to kick the soccer ball I just fell on the very muddy ground :oops: . It would have been alot better if I was in a gym class with my friends that year :roll: .
Image Image
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

A few weeks ago I somehow managed to bruise my achilles tendon in my sleep. I couldn't walk for two days and to make matters worse, earlier that day I had tripped over a tree stump in a clearing when I went out there to argue with a guy. So I was hobbling around with bruises across the left side of my body and everyone thought the guy had beat me up. (It didn't help that he was my ex and had a "history of violent behaviour") I couldn't convince ANYONE that it was my own clumsiness. I guess they'd heard that line before. ;)
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA »

Well my school is basically all stairs and i am very clumsy so you get me there?
:lol:
And i managed to tear a ligament in my ankle just warming up at PE.
I f you've read my Just Vent posts you would know more. :D
I.WANT.TO.BE.ALICE is my Twi-Twin!
Rain.........Depressing. :D
Avatar and Signature made by me.
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

Yesterday, I was going to one of my after school class and there was a staircase. Usually, I have no problem walking up the stairs, but one that particular day, my legs wouldn't listen to me. So, I ended up falling up the stairs. I just laughed it off because it was sort of funny.
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

ok well im not normlly clumbsy ut my worst oe was in a hockey match for the school.
someone had used the wrong side of their stick or smething so the ref blew their whistle and paused the game. then the ball wass hit towards me and i went to jump over it (i don't know why) but at that moment someoone on my team went to stop the ball and accidentally knocked it under my feet as i landed so i fell over and sprained my ankle. everyone started laughing as i was crawling/limping to th side of the pitch to sit out the rest f the game!
so embarrasing ltterally even the coatch had truoble not bursting out into laughter. my friends though it ws funy too. i an see why but still really embarrasing!
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
*Lamb*I*Am*
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by *Lamb*I*Am* »

Oh god, I'm in a constant stat of "pulling a Bella". My husband has a few nicknames for me...One of those being Mischeif Magnet, because when I hurt myself, I usually say "oh, just did myself a mischeif". He has others for me along those lines, he thinks he's REAL funny... :roll:

There is barely a day where I don't get a new bruise or cut....No matter how hard I try to be careful. I just attract accidents. :oops:
I ran into the tow-bar of the car today & have a HUGE lump on my shin & then I kicked my toe & made it bleed on the gas bottle. 2 days ago, I ran into the door frame & have a big bruise on my hand, arm & leg.
I broke my big toe a few weeks ago when my foal jumped on it. I cut my finger to the bone last week when I was cutting an avocado... :oops: And those are just the recent ones I can remember. Most days I just wake up with bruises & can't even remember why, it's just that much of a common occurence :roll: