I think I have about a million and two OCDs.
- I can't stand things to be messy. I have to either move things, tidy then or cover them up. If I can't see the mess, I'm fine.
- If I don't know where something is, I must search for it until it is retrieved and put in its proper place.
- If there is a spot on my glasses/shirt it MUST be removed. Immediately.
- I can't use towels that smell musty. I have to use kitchen roll/papertowel.
- I HAVE to have a hair bobble on my right arm and my watch on my left arm. If my watch or hair bobble are missing I feel lost.
- In school all my books must be neatly set out, underlined and written in neatly.
- I must also have a neat set of stationary.
I'm sure theres more... my freinds think I'm mental. Especially retrieving the lost items thing. I was at a campout and had the whole tent up for an hour trying to find my phone.
I'm an irritating house guest