1. Bella has a knack for predicting outcomes. She makes a comment to herself about Jacob turning his back on his birthright as pack leader, and this left Sam Uley "to act as the chief of legends and magic now. . . ." Why do you think Bella didn't finish her thought?I don't really remember this line, so I'd have to check and see what else was around it. But I think she figured that Jacob would come back to claim his birthright someday. Jacob isn't a follower, by nature. She might have also been contemplating her approaching birth into those "legends and magic." I think she is thinking of Sam as more of a "for now" leader...she knows he's not the best one to be in charge if their fates are to intertwine.
2. Why do you believe that Sue Clearwater chopped off her hair? If she was so uncomfortable at the wedding, why did she attend?Solidarity was what I figured - as suggested in the book. Or maybe she pulled a Britney Spears because she was having a hard time with her situation. I think she attended so that she could be there to watch Seth. I think she has a bit of the third wife in her - and she was willing to be there if needed.
3. Why does it bother Jacob more that Bella plans on a real human honeymoon than her pending transition in a week or two?A few reasons. Knowing that Carlisle has changed vampires successfully because of his self control - I think Jacob has faith that Bella will not die in that process, whereas he thinks it's impossible for Edward not to kill her during sex. I also think he is imagining that this is Edward's idea - not Bella's, and is imagining Edward as this predator who is only after one thing. And...I don't think he can help himself from feeling jealous. I think he was imagining Bella and Edward's relationship differently - more of a platonic attraction. He liked being the only one who could kiss her passionately and make love to her without hurting her - he doesn't like to think of Edward in that situation.
4. There is no description of what car was decorated and used for the honeymoon get-away. What car do you believe they used?The Aston Martin - the special occasion car, of course.
5. Why is Bella so hopeful when she waves goodbye and sees her families on the porch?It's the first time she's seen them all together - vampires, wolves, humans...all in one place. And they all look happy and content, because they are there for the same reason - Edward and Bella. I think she's hopeful that it can be like this in the future - that she can somehow glue them all together and they can coexist.