Saddest movies.

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
addictedbooklover
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Saddest movies.

Post by addictedbooklover »

The only movies I can remember crying in were Bridge to Terabithia and Return of the King, at the end :cry:

Team Jacethper! (Jacob, Seth and Jasper) Now, to fit Leah in there...

Thanks Cocoa for the banner :D

littlelamb
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by littlelamb »

Well I cry at pretty much anothing so the list would be forever long but a few that come to mind right now are, *The Cure, And The Band Played On, P.S. I Love You and The Notebook. They all make me cry tons.

*If you haven't seen this movie I highly recommend it. It stars Brad Renfro (R.I.P.) and Joseph Mazullo. It's an amazing story about friendship.
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

New Moon is going to make me cry buckets. Even if it is a pathetic movie (I sincerely hope it won't be!!) I will still bawl through most of the movie when he leaves... I will probably scream EDWARD! NO!!! or something like that as if it could change the outcome... :roll: :lol:
List, Gnat ♥
dimber
Fishing with Charlie

Post by dimber »

I saw Benjamin Button a few days ago and I was on the verge of tears in the end (I won't mention the scene for the sake of those of you who haven't seen it yet)...it's not a sad movie as a whole but it surely make you think about love and loss, and the conclusions can be quite sad.

I cried also watching Milk but for personal reasons. Has anyone ever notice how sad biopics usually are?
...we are such stuff that dreams are made on...

*Lamb*I*Am*
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by *Lamb*I*Am* »

I've cried in a few movies...
Notebook, Gran Torino, Crash, Green Mile, Last of the Mohicans...Oh god...too many to list, so I'll just stop now.
PhantasmaWolf
Learning to Love Green

Post by PhantasmaWolf »

Oohhh...I don't really seem to watch a lot of sad movies. But I was crying at the end of the movies version of the POTO musical, and during the Charles Dance miniseries, which I'm sure no one here has heard of.
mishakathryn
Settled in Forks

Post by mishakathryn »

The Pursuit of Happyness.

Even though it's supposed to end happy and everything... I cried for like, an hour when it was over. My friends thought I was crazy, but his whole struggle was so heartwrenching. The length of the line for the shelter really got to me.. and how not everyone could be accommodated. *sigh*
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Titanic and Finding Neverland and a few years ago...NO ONE LAUGH please!!! I was young and stupid and I love Adam Sandler movies...Click :oops: :oops: :oops: like you know what happens towards the end outside the hospital in the parking lot (I don't want to spoil it)...my mother will never let me live that down...*sigh*
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

one of the saddest movies (but it's really good) is Simon Birch. that is one of my best friends and I's favorite movies. it has funny parts as well but it's just so sad!
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
BellsEdwardalways
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by BellsEdwardalways »

midnigh_sun: I cried at that part of Click too. It really is sad.

Okay so movies that have made or make me cry:
Titanic
A Walk to Remember
The Notebook
Life is Beautiful (good movie but definite sad parts)

Well, I think that's all I can think of at the moment. I am sure there are others but I am just not recalling them at the moment. I am actually trying to think of a movie that has made me bawl as much as the book New Moon and I am coming up short. Oh well.
http://chelseadawn.webs.com/
Banner by Kimmy. Avatar made by Narnia
Banner by threethings