1. How do you think Edward and Bella both did in trying to behave naturally around each other on the "morning after?" Was Bella too nervous or shy? Did Edward seem more open?
I think they both did alright, considering. There was a little awkwardness, but it seemed to dissapate quickly.
2. How do you think Edward really felt about Bella's conversation with Jessica?
I think he was thrilled because she admitted she liked him, but annoyed that she didn't think he could have feelings for her in return.
3. Bella took a bite of pizza after Edward. Stephenie has told us that in that moment, Bella consumed a very small amount of venom. Does it surprise you that Edward didn't stop her from taking a bite or that he didn't react to it in any way?
OOH, I didn't know that, though it makes sense. Maybe Edward knew that that tiny amount of venom was nowhere near lethal, so it wasn't a concern.
4. They argue about who cares for whom more all throughout lunch. In your opinion, which one really does care for the other more?
I think it's equal. I think Edward felt that his many years of experience made him capable of greater, more consuming love because he'd studied human relationships so much. But he underestimated Bella's enormous heart.
5. Emmett prefers bears, Edward prefers mountain lions. Based on their personality, what do you suppose the other Cullens prefer to hunt?
Hmm. Carlisle would like something that was always available and never near extinction, so as to not make any possible waves, so maybe a deer? Esme is so sweet and quiet, I almost have an issue picturing her hunting. Alice is so fast and small, I think she'd want to hunt some kind of big cat or other animal that moves really quickly. Jasper likes a challenge so I think he'd go for something big like Emmett and his affinity for bears. I actually assumed that ROse like bears too because she'd found Emmett in the midst of a forest full of bears.