Have you met a Celebrity?

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Re: Have you met a Celebrity?

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Renesmee101 wrote:I've met Rooney (got felt up by Robert), Locksley (multiple times - one of my best friends is going on tour with them this summer), Demi Lovato (absolutly adorable and awesome - turns out we're practically twins, and I got Mike's guitar pick after the show), Pat Green (one of my best friends uncle, so I've met him like 4 times - his chihuahua Moose loves me), Honor Society (totally awesome - Alexander is an infant in an adults body <3), One of the Meyers Brothers (can't remember which one) and then I've met pretty much everyone aboves roadies. Roadies are the coolest and strangest people you will ever meet. Ilthem.
I'm SOOO JEALOUS OF YOU! Rooney....*swoon* Rooney is one of my favs. Robert is so...ugh handsomely gorgeous. I can't believe it. Well I've met Liv Tyler, I saw 50 Cent in his car, I didn't meet him but I saw him. And I've met Usher.
TwiHardPotterFan
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by TwiHardPotterFan »

I've met several Olympic gymnasts and some lesser known music stars but next weekend i'll be at the san francisco convention and will meet 8 of the stars! Kellan Lutz, Billy Burke, Peter Facinelli, Jackson Rathbone, Michael Welsh, Ashley Greene, Rachelle Leferve and Christian Serratos.
Image Image
Chadley
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Chadley »

I would love to meet Peter Facinelli!!

I hope to meet some of the Twilight stars at the New Jersey convention. :D

Until then, I don't know, meeting Hanson is enough for me. I love those guys so much and that concert of theirs is one I'll always remember.<3
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Bella_Cullen_13 »

Adding to my list....
Stephenie Meyer(x2)
William Beckett
Michael Guy Chislett
Mike Carden
The Butcher
Adam T. Siska
Jack the Camera Guy
Alex Gaskarth
Jack Barakat
Rian Dawson
Zack Merrick
David(EA)
Jimmie(EA)
Derek Sanders
Gabriel Saporta
Ryland Blackington
Vicky-T Asher
Nate Novarro
Alex Suarez
Pat Brown
Nate Flynn
Ben P.(SIL)
David(HTL)
Omar(HTL)
Austin Bello
Johnathan Cook(Kinda)
& I got to talk to Nick(HTL) while he was on stage.
----------
Travis Clark
T-fair
John Ohhh
Kennedy Brock
Garrett Nickelsen
Jared Monaco
Pat Kirch
Alex Marshall
Cash Collagan
Ian Crawford
Sierra
(VersaEmerge)
Blake (VersaEmerge)
Anthony (VersaEmerge)
Maika (There For Tomorrow)
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

littlelamb wrote:I have had the pleasure of meeting Bill Murray,Rose McGowan, Chris Martin, Johnny Buckland, Will Champion and Guy Berryman (aka Coldplay), Sal Masekela (The Daily 10 on E!) Tony Hawk, and Bam Margera.
....you've......met bam??????????? i wanna met him.... damn it.. i've met no one.... why? do they come here and then decide they'll avoid me? i swear to god, if gnr comes to town and i miss the chance to meet axl or dizzy i wil kick myself incredibly hard..... so hard i'll be in the hospitial... yes.. i am that dedicated to meeting them. as for slash, well, i'll have to wait a while on that one.....
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

Bella_Cullen_13

I don't know if know anyone on your list, however... I find it very impressive. You rock!
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Oh yes adding this to my list, I've met the Ting-Tings when I saw them in concert. It was accidental really. :lol: :lol:
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

spookybell wrote:Bella_Cullen_13

I don't know if know anyone on your list, however... I find it very impressive. You rock!
:lol:
They are all (With the exception of Stephenie Meyer, Tfair & Jack The Camera Guy) guys that play in bands that I went & saw live. Tfair is We The Kings tour manager & Jack The Camera Guy is the guy that films The Academy Is...'s podcast TAITV.
But thank you(:
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

^^ And they are all amazing
It makes me very sad that I have met absolutely NO ONE.
'Cept Stephenie. She was cool.

I vow to meet the Saporta at Believers Never Die, and All Time Low. I will steal his tour bus if needs be.
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

^^Why would you steal the bus? then you wouldnt meet them. You should hide out on the bus - then meet them when they come for bus call. :lol: