1. At what point were you worried for Bella's safety with the thugs? Or did you have some idea that Edward would show up just in the nick of time?
I'm generally a slow person, so I didn't really know what would happen. I knew Edward must have been in Port Angeles when Bella mentions that a silver volvo is parked at the side of the road. However, strangely enough, I didn't immediately realize it was Edward when she said that a voice commanded her to get in the car. Sort of stupid, I know. Does this even answer the question?
2. How did you feel about Edward's emotional reaction to the whole situation? Were you afraid of him? Were you worried for Bella?
Actually, I think Edward's sexy when he's pissed. ;] I wasn't afraid of him, or worried for Bella at all. After all, Bella couldn't die. The book was written from her POV, and the book was only halfway through.
3. Were you surprised that Edward told the truth so quickly about his ability to mind read? Had you guessed that this was his secret?
I didn't think anything of it the first time I read it, but when I read it for the second time, it seemed kind of out of character. And, no, I didn't guess this was his secret. (Like I said, I'm a slow person.)
4. What was your personal theory as to why Edward can't hear Bella's mind the first time you read the book?
I thought it was exactly how Edward put it; Her mind was on the AM frequency, and he was only getting FM.
5. Did it concern you at all that Edward keeps such a close watch over Bella? Did it seem somewhat like a stalker to you or did you just brush it off?
It didn't concern me. I thought it was kind of sweet. A little over-protective, but sweet.
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3