Click for Forum Rules
Eri
Displays Excellent Tracking Skills

Re: Alphie

Post by Eri »

Garret??? Oh, i wish i would have read the book by now :(
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Thank you Alphie for resurrecting our beloved Lex! It's fabulous to have our purple-screen of joy back and in full force! Thank you!
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
Alphie
Blame me for everything

Post by Alphie »

Thank for all the well wishing!

To answer a few of you

My favorite Disney princess is Belle - HANDS DOWN! You have no idea the amount of Beauty and the Beast crap I have in my house. It is the one fandom that I will decorate in. I have three cricells- two of which are signed by the Paige O'Hera - and the porcelain Belle figurine. It is also a sign of my love for Belle that those things are still in my house on display. Two of the Cricells and the figurine were given to me by my ex-husband. I've pretty much removed all trace of him from my house, but those things are still there. I can't part with them!

And Eri - take this as a spoiler warning about Garrett.

SPOILER!!!!

He is a nomadic vampire that was changed around the time of the American Revolution. He isn't in the book much, but when he is there, he leaves his mark! He stands up to Aro and flirts shamelessly with Kate from Denali.
Eri
Displays Excellent Tracking Skills

Post by Eri »

With that info i think i already have a crush on him :roll:
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Post by Feathers »

Alphie's my new hero. I didn't think that someone could own more Belle stuff than I did, but it's true. And it's *the* Alphie of the Lexicon, which kind of makes it even more awesome. It's like... my two fandoms just became one.

Wonderful.

<3 Ren

*squeal*
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
Heart Song
Wandering Through Town

Post by Heart Song »

Alphie, it's so good to see the Lex up and running again. Thanks for not giving up in the face of adversity.
banner by the lovely ~ouisa~ adultes lexiconum recipientes nuntiis singulis

Twilight Stories and Host Stories
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

Post by Goodnight Elizabeth »

Alphie, as everyone else has already said, thank you (and Pel) so much for your hard work and much time spent getting the Lex back up. It's really appreciated.

I'm also a geek, too. I'm a Star Wars, HP, and Disney fan, too. Belle is my favorite as well. No, I'm not your stalker. LOL I was proposed to after watching Beauty and the Beast at the theater. It's held a special place in my heart since then...even though the guy stomped all over my poor heart and left it mushed. *sigh*

What part of Tennessee are you from? I'm from Southeast Missouri.
Squee! Thank you, Nena!
BlueEyedVamp
Settled in Forks

Post by BlueEyedVamp »

Horray Alphie!! And woot woot for Central Indiana. We miss you so you should totally come back! I've been thinking about you guys since the e-mail. :shock: I just didn't want to bother you by sending you a message wishing you the best. I echo the thanks for all you do in your busy life. I still think it's crazy that we met on K*T, then LJ and now here. *creeper* :D HAHA
Banner by the wonderful emaleth from Vesperarium Thanks!
cabingurl
Settled in Forks

Post by cabingurl »

Thanks for all your hard work with getting the site back up! Life is complete again!!
You should have seen the look on his face when I started taking my clothes off- Jacob Black
Alice's Twin Sister
Wandering Through Town

Post by Alice's Twin Sister »

Hey Alphie,

Thank you for bringing back the Lexicon! I am still in horror of what happened here. And I am truly sorry that it happened to you guys and to us all. I was truly in a Lexicon withdrawal! My husband and I are rather computer savvy. I wish there was something I could have done to help you guys during the overhaul of the website. Please PM me if there is anything I can do to help or be of service to you guys. Thank you so much for all that you and all the administrators do. I personally love the Twilight Series. I have a very different life now than I did 6 months ago and that is a good thing and I owe it to the series.... made many new friends, and made stronger bonds of the old ones. But I couldn't be more serious.... if you need another serious strong adult to add to your cache of moderators/admin folk, I volunteer my services. :D

Twilight Forever!

Alice's Twin Sister

Alice Rules!