Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
obessivetwilighter
Settled in Forks

Re: Twilight Premier experiences

Post by obessivetwilighter »

My experience was amazing.... Me my mom and my two best friends went... and then i saw like 3 of my really close friends in a different theater.. but anyways when edward came on i started screaming and same with like emette jasper, and carlile oh and jacob. Me and my friend kept grabing each others arms and freaking out! But before the movie started two women got in a fight over seats!!
twilightroxmysox
Wandering Through Town

Post by twilightroxmysox »

Wow there are some crazy people at these things I saw it the first time today at an advanced screening :D I waited in line for 3 hours and there were only a couple of people ahead of us. I thought people were going to scream every time Edward came on but they only screamed the first time (including me lol). In the scene where Edward first smells Bella the whole cinema cracked up. Did that happen everywhere? lol

Also random but i got a glow in the dark straw with my Twilight combo popcorn and drink.
thanks to lalaith913 for the image

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Paste him on your sig so he can gain control!

E<3B
vamp na hEireann
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: Turning Bill and Tom into vampires.Seriously were did the sun go?oh right...this is Ireland

Post by vamp na hEireann »

I went to the Irish premier last night and it was sooo amazing.Everyone busted themselves laughing when Rose broke the bowl.Legendry moment!We all screamed at all the main characters and booed at Jacob.Carlisle got the biggest scream.We didnt have to wait or anything.It was class!
Midnight Sun Virgin!
|----[|██████]=----
ImageTrainee of EDC Inc. Private of Jaspers Confederate Army,Go Stainless Claret! Twilight Mafia
Clairbear
Settled in Forks

Post by Clairbear »

So, I went to the first showing at my local cinema, which was at 1.20 pm on the friday (I live in England). There weren't thousands of people, but it was a school day, so there weren't any under 16s, and only a few under 18s. There were some couples, and then there were a few fan girl groups like us. There were 10 of us, some of us had read the whole series, some had only read the first book/where reading Twilight/were starting to read the others. We all sat on the back row.

I sat between the two people I got to read Twilight...Lucy and Emma. I have to say, I was the reason everyone was there because I got EVERYONE I know who has read the books, to read them lol. *is proud*

The lights dimmed. Lucy and I screamed a little bit. The lights came back on. Practically the whole cinema had turned around to look at us. Oops.

And then it did start. It was awesome - I loved it. Lucy cried at the ballet scene, and when Edward said he'd never leave her, because, of course, we know about New Moon. It was awesome.

Then we went home and had an all night party where we pretty much just watched videos on youtube of Robert Pattinson, and completely gushed about how amazing he is.
by sort.of.beautiful
melting into you
Learning to Love Green

Post by melting into you »

I know the movies been and gone, but just found this. I think each link speaks for itself. Comments anyone? I'm trying to take the high road and just go with if I have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all so my only comment is Earth to Kristen, take that advice, k? Us fans need the fantasy LOL

http://perezhilton.com/2009-02-24-rober ... ls-explode

http://perezhilton.com/2009-02-24-twili ... s-a-whiner
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

Haha. My experience sucked. I told my mom that there was a midnight showing and she got all excited and we were all ready to go... and it started snowing. Not even a heavy snow; just a sprinkling and my mom started freaking out. She had me call the theater to ask if they had a later showing but they said no. So we had to wait until 10 pm the next night to go see it!

(I am the 11,000 post on this board- hehe)
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.