The Sound of Music---What instrument do you play?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
keds723
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: The Sound of Music---What instrument do you play?

Post by keds723 »

I used to do that too! I have notebooks filled with note names from the songs from movies! I think it really helped with my ear training classes that I'm taking now :)
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

I played Clarinet and French horn in middle school band, my neighbor taught me flute when I was little, And I'm barely passable at guitar. I want to play bass, and aparently knowing any kind of guitar means you already do.......I'm best at Clarinet, though.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
keds723

Post by keds723 »

I love the sound of the clarinet (and french horn)! I want to learn to play clarinet all jazzy like. :)
blasphemous_contessa
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Hey Keds. The only reason I played Clarinet and French horn is because the flute section was full. They started me on horn 'cause I was in TAG and aparently only smart people can play French horn..or some such bull. When I quit that after a few months they bumped me to "the next best thing" which I spent the next four years on.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
keds723

Post by keds723 »

Haha! I love how they don't let certain kids play some musical instruments! Anyone can play anything they want! I started on flute because everyone wanted to play the saxophone because their parents thought it was so cool! I would have loved to play the french horn, and I'm sure I could have learned in high school since we had like 14 school instruments. I totally regret it, but hopefully next year, I'll get to try it in my brass methods class :)
blasphemous_contessa

I hope you do, it's a really complicated instrument, even though I didn't like it doesn't mean it didn't sound good.
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

I kick butt at rock band when I play the drums. Does that count? xP
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
keds723

Post by keds723 »

Totally! You should try an instrument! You obviously have some musical aptitude :)
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

Huh, maybe I should. :] I was never really musically inclined though. (I'm not even sure if I'm using the word inclined in the right context.) I'm a jazz dancer though, so maybe I'm good with the whole rhythm thing....I'm pretty much just talking to myself here. ha. :P
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
keds723

Post by keds723 »

If you have rhythm, try percussion or brass! It's got a lot of cool rhythm stuff!