The Gutter Gals & Co. --Innuendo thread for the "older" fan

somethingblue
The Godmother

Re: The Gutter Gals Thread--Innuendo thread for the "older" fan

Post by somethingblue »

amontilado wrote:Good to have the Lex back! I think I need a new banner now, I feel out of date!

No wonder poor Edward was hiding in Bella's, what a relief to just listen to somebody talking in their sleep, compared to all the disturbing visuals and sounds coming from his house.
I still wonder if vampire baking is extra loud?...Collisions between vamps playing baseball certainly were descibed as noisy. I know baking is not exactly a collision, but it is certainly a contact sport?!!
Excellent point, Monti! And yes, I believe it must have been very loud indeed, as I think it was Emmett (or Edward?) who mentioned that Emmett and Rosalie destroyed many houses in their first trysts. So that alone would be loud, but the banging of marble bodies...yes, that too would be loud!
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Post by Feathers »

I LOVE how it took only two pages for you wonderful guttermates to hit the dirty water. That's all it took! You're amazing! <3!

And excellent point, Monti! I hadn't ever considered that before, I just thought it was noisy because they were able to go at it with... erhm... extra zeal? I bet it would be loud, too. I can't remember; admittedly, I've only read BD once so far, and I will read it again... did they mention Carlisle and Esme and their, er, endurence? I don't recall.

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Well playing baseball, they run so fast the momentum for the collision is incredible, of COURSE it is loud. I'm not so sure they bake with such....speed. Why should it be quick, they have ALL eternity! :twisted: Don't get me wrong, Poor Edward, I'm sure from the noises Emmett and Rosalie make (plus their thoughts) it had to be an overload for Edward....especially when you times it by three (three couples at the same time). I would say they make noise, but nothing compared to playing baseball...unless they are really in the gutter!
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
Ouisa
Taking over the world and making it pretty!

Post by Ouisa »

Yes Ren, even Carlisle and Esme were quite enthusiastic when they were first married. Edward mentions this when he talks about how he's the most accomplished because what else would he do all night....
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Post by Feathers »

I thought it was mentioned, but I couldn't recall. Bah! this just means it's time to re-read. Guess I'll have to make time for Twilight... (As if I don't already) :roll:

But Garrett! Garrett and Kate. They have such an... electrifying relationship. I bet they'd bake loudly.

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
jenni_elyse
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by jenni_elyse »

I wonder if Edward took refuge anywhere else before he started to stay with Bella? I can't imagine having to listen to the other couples all night, plus, like Una said, their thoughts. :shock: That would be enough to scar someone for life! I wonder if that's when Edward went to the meadow to read or to just be.

Ren, ha ha! :lol: Kate and Garrett's relationship is definitely "electrifying!" I wonder if she would use her power to enhance their baking. Also, speaking of powers and enhancing, do you think Jasper enhances Alice's mood to help their baking sessions? That would be nice to have a Jasper around to make things even more satisfying. ;) :twisted:
:: My Blog (Comments Welcome) :: My Shelfari Shelf ::
Alphie
Blame me for everything

Post by Alphie »

Leave it to the "dirty" ladies to already have post counts over 200 and a thread 3 pages long in less than 24 hours.

So how much polishing got done while we were closed?
-EB-
Wandering Through Town

Post by -EB- »

I hope Garrett watches out for burns while he's baking. That could get painful, but then some people seem to prefer baking that way.

Ren - Esme and Carlisle must go through it figuring they needed their own island to escape to.

Why does the noise question just remind me of when we discussed hitting them with hammers?
Q: How does one insult a mathematician?A: You say: "Your brain is smaller than any Epsilon>0!"

a pet project to show my Meyer love:Image
gimpat01
Settled in Forks

Post by gimpat01 »

I think I have found my home!!!

Does anyone else wonder if Edward has a, ehm, "recipe box" where he's keeping certain "recipes" to try out with Bella? Things he's heard in other peoples daydreams and thoughts...

Or maybe my mind just naturally crashes in the nearest gutter...
"my oh my how my blood boils
its sweetest for you
it strips me down bare
and gets me into my favourite mood"
Adele - "Crazy for You"

Yes my avatar is a cake I made. Feel free to pm me questions about it...
mlwl
Settled in Forks

Post by mlwl »

How could he not??? All of those nights away from the family home, all of that time to read... one of those books HAD to have been the Sutra, right? Betcha there are some awesome cakes and pretzels in there! Poor guy. And then he finally gets his chance, and his lovely little wife is suddenly a bruised-bird-human. If that doesn't ruin the mood for a while, I don't know what would.
StephenieSays... because she rocks all the time. Duh.
Wanna see MTV take me out of context? Whoohoo.