Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
YourFavoriteAries
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Jane

Post by YourFavoriteAries »

I LOVE Jane. She's my favorite "evil" Vamp, 4th favorite overall. I just like her whole, persona and power. I also like the idea of tiny little girl walking at the point of this huge crowd of strong Men behind her and ordering them around...
mlola619 wrote:Jane scared the hell outta me in NM to be honest. Her ability to make everyone crap frisbees as soon as she came into that hallway with Edward, Bella, and the two other Volturi guards really showed the effect of her presence. I mean think about it- those guys were ready to tear each other apart and as soon as she came in they all straightened up with a "holy crap" look on their faces...her power is definately super intimidating...needless to say i was so happy when Bella pwned her in Breaking Dawn hahaha.
Hahaha, I loved that part of NM. I'm wondering, if it's her power that scared them or her rank in the Volturi. I'm guessing her and Alec are right under Aro and the other 2. They mess with Jane and 1, they have to deal with Jane which in it's self much suck but 2 they have to deal with Aro mostly...haha
Private Chloe Meadows of Jaspers Confederate Army- Stainless Carlet
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by AliceLauren »

I absolutely love Jane. She is evil and mean, and she liked to hurt people. he he.

I ,too, and soooo curious to see who they cast as Jane. That would be so much fun to get to play Jane and make people spaz with pain just by smiling at them! Wow. She is evil.

But I love how she listens to Aro and follows him. He is evil too, so I see where she might get it. I wonder what she was like when she was human though. Was she always so mean?
MindReader
Settled in Forks

Post by MindReader »

um...her powers cool but i dun like her, she scary :cry: but yeah....if i had her powers :twisted: :lol:
Mom dropped him alot when he was a baby. Leah told me.
On his head, apparently.
He used to gnaw on the crib bars, to.
Lead poisoning?
Looks like it, Leah thought.
Seth snorted. Funny. Why don't you two shut up and sleep?
LOL xD
save-the-wetlands
Learning to Love Green

Post by save-the-wetlands »

I would like to have some of her power at times to teach my brother not to mess with me. I'm so evil....
I do hate her though. I thought it was insanely funny during Breaking Dawn when Bella smilled at her.

I figure when she was human she may have been abused which would be the reason why she is so evil herself. Plus she was almost burned at the stake, so she sorta channles that pain.
ImageImageImage
NessieFan
Wandering Through Town

Post by NessieFan »

I'm so glad that Bella got her revenge, in a matter of speaking, in BD. She so desserved it after what she did in NM adn how she acted in Eclipse. It was awsome to see somebe able to stand up to her and make her practically useless.
From this moment on your story starts now, all that came before is prelude. Write the ending as you see it and live it, not as how the fates decide it.

museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

jane's someone i would love to meet, even though she has that talent that scares me to death. it kind of thrills me to see she can be fought against and be defeated. :o tis awesome.
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
KStew and RPatz
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by KStew and RPatz »

I don't know if this was mentioned before and I'm sorry if it was, but does anyone know how old Jane was when she was changed into a vampire?
Megsimadic
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Megsimadic »

I think Stephenie said she was supposed to be around 13 or something, so very young indeed. The volturi werent going to act so quickly but they were going to get burned at the stake, which is where her power comes from anyway.
My Youtube - My Livejournal
Private Meg Shinigami of Jasper's Confederate Army

Team Jasper:He is my happy hormone
Team Alice: Because Im short and annoying too!
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by CantBreathe »

bite-me wrote:When I read the volturi scenes in NM I get this vibe. I personally think she's in love with Aro.
And I think Aro has some form of love for her. But I guess somthing is stopping him
(my opinion)
Maybe just because she is so young, but I kinda envisioned like a father/child relationship between her and Aro. I feel like she listens to him because she does respect him and look up to him, probably stemming from the fact that he "rescued" her and Alec and took revenge on the townspeople who tried to burn them at the stake. I think the Volturi have a family thing going on in their own twisted way.
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
Megsimadic
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Megsimadic »

CantBreathe wrote:
bite-me wrote:When I read the volturi scenes in NM I get this vibe. I personally think she's in love with Aro.
And I think Aro has some form of love for her. But I guess somthing is stopping him
(my opinion)
Maybe just because she is so young, but I kinda envisioned like a father/child relationship between her and Aro. I feel like she listens to him because she does respect him and look up to him, probably stemming from the fact that he "rescued" her and Alec and took revenge on the townspeople who tried to burn them at the stake. I think the Volturi have a family thing going on in their own twisted way.
*SPOILER - Breaking Dawn*
I think though that it is also Chelsea's gift that is making them act that way. Like they have a devotion for Aro, and thats where the whole "master" thing comes into it aswell.
My Youtube - My Livejournal
Private Meg Shinigami of Jasper's Confederate Army

Team Jasper:He is my happy hormone
Team Alice: Because Im short and annoying too!