1. The music group that Bella falls asleep listening to has been revealed by Stephenie to be Linkin Park. What do you think of Linkin Park, and about Phil's taste in music since he gave Bella the CD?
I like Linkin Park, mostly their quieter songs, especially Leave Out All the Rest and Shadow of the Day. My brother has one of their CDs, Phil's taste is probably a lot like Stephenie's.
2. In Bella's nightmare, did you think Bella was in danger, if so from whom?
I didn't really think she was in danger at all, I never thought that Edward would hurt her because he would have by now, and he's in love with her. He isn't much like the traditional kind of vampire Bella dreamed about, and she knew that he obviously wasn't a monster she should be afraid of.
3. Were you at all nervous when Bella decided to take a walk in the woods alone?
Not really, I didn't think that she would be in danger, I figured maybe Edward would show up, but that's a good thing. She just needed to go think things over, and it would make sense for her to be alone.
4. Did you think Edward was watching Bella as she fell asleep reading Jane Austen?
NO!!! I never thought he might actually be stalking her, when I read Midnight Sun, it was so cute how he followed her everywhere.
5. Did your impressions of Renee and Charlie change at all this chapter?
Not really, I never really got a different impression of them throughout the series, they don't really change much.
Edward and Bella Forever!!!<3 :: Lexicalia :: Team Esme!
Mafia: Natalia Gravano/Nat :: I'm on The List!! ~Marisa