1. At what point were you worried for Bella's safety with the thugs? Or did you have some idea that Edward would show up just in the nick of time?
2. How did you feel about Edward's emotional reaction to the whole situation? Were you afraid of him? Were you worried for Bella?
3. Were you surprised that Edward told the truth so quickly about his ability to mind read? Had you guessed that this was his secret?
4. What was your personal theory as to why Edward can't hear Bella's mind the first time you read the book?
5. Did it concern you at all that Edward keeps such a close watch over Bella? Did it seem somewhat like a stalker to you or did you just brush it off?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest