47 What do you think Alice would think of our plans for the party?
* Probably that it wasn't nearly over the top enough. Where are the gold-plated coasters and the live symphony?
48 If Alice saw our (APPC) party? What do you think she would think about it? Would she like it???
* I can't really speak to this one as I wasn't there (darned real life) but I'm fairly sure she'd love a party of any stripe.
49. If Alice won an Oscar what do you think it would be??
* *thinks about this for a second*
* Probably assistant producer. In the real world, the AP is the person who basically makes sure everyone gets everything they need, on time, on budget, and keeps the actors happy. It just seems like a good posting for a chronic organizer and shopper.
50. What do you think Alice thinks about how vampires are portrayed in the media (books, movies, TV show, etc.)
* I think that for the most part, the more inaccurate the portrayal the better, since the screwier theories make her and her family safe.
* She probably gets a good laugh out of some of the more over-the-top things, like Underworld (I mean really; the thought of a werewolf falling in love with a vampire is ridiculous, Renesmee - who is not a true vampire - notwithstanding). Before the Twilight series came out, she probably enjoyed the Anne Rice books (Lestat in his melodrama is so much like her big brother in some ways) and the series Blood Ties (although works that suggest vampires leading 'normal lives' alongside humans are always a risk...).
* Like most of us who have an interest in the mythos, she probably takes it all with a grain of salt. I mean, after all, the same creative thread that brought us Once Bitten and Blackula brought us series like True Blood. It runs the gamut of interpretations.
51. How do you think Alice would react if she were to meet her very own Blood Singer?
* It is not absolutely clear to me from the books / canon if she is completely virginal (never tasted human blood; if someone has something either way, feel free to correct me) but I think that she would probably try and befriend that person the same way she's worked to befriend Bella. She wouldn't want to destroy something so beautiful to her, in the same way we wouldn't want to slash up a Monet with a pocketknife.
52. If Alice were to join our thread what job do you think she would like?
* Well, assuming she couldn't badger her way into hostessing, she'd probably end up a Shopper. *laughing* Somehow I get the feeling that the advent of online storefronts has resulted in a need for a much bigger closet.
(+ six newbie questions, which I forgot to count, which makes... 58)
Team Edward: Because Romance Is Not A Four Letter Word...
Team Alice: Prescient, Perky, Popular, Prada - What's Not To Love?
"You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will." - George Bernard