Relish the Dogpound--Jacob lovers unite

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
CastMeNotAway
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Relish the Dogpound--Jacob lovers unite

Post by CastMeNotAway »

Rosanesmee wrote: Oh, wait. New thought. Do you think maybe, just maybe, they would be like real werewolves? They could inherit the vampire venom, although Renesmee doesn't have venom... hmmm.
Woah. :shock: I've never thought of that before! But that's a really great theory! I wish that we could ask SM about it and learn the truth!!! :P
Sig by me, icon by wwonder at LJ ~ 9/11/07 & 11/15/08 <3 ~ Official "Innocent Bystander" of the Robnapping Crew!
Juliana<3Jake
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Juliana<3Jake »

^^^

Thats a thought. Although I can't imagine what Jake will do if his adorable little 2 yr old wolpire kid explodes into a werewolf like from Blood and Chocolate... haha.

Kind of Ironic in a twisted sort of way.
J<3B
ashleygill03
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by ashleygill03 »

I'm rereading Eclipse as we speak... and can I just say...

What I would do to be freezing to death only to be saved by Jacob.

I love him more and more and more and more and more.....
Juliana<3Jake

Post by Juliana<3Jake »

ashleygill03 wrote:I'm rereading Eclipse as we speak... and can I just say...

What I would do to be freezing to death only to be saved by Jacob.

I love him more and more and more and more and more.....
SO true!
I just got done rereading it too!
Tent-scene was the best. :]

Thats the book that I started loving Jake in. I didn't like him at all in Twilight and New Moon.
(this is prob gonna sound really stupid)

But the moment that I fell in love with him is when Edward pulled up to Bella's house in that amazing expensive motorcylce. And Bella got all 'poor me' thats like me and Edward hes all amazing and I'm not. And wow, I got pretty mad.hehe.
And at this point I was Team Edward all the way.
And All i could think was, " :evil: Thats Bella and Jake's thing!!!! How dare Edward not only try to take that away from Jake but attempt to outdo him as well!!!"
I got pretty angry... So thats when I started to see the light of Jacob. haha. :]

But it wasn't really till the tent-scene and the real kiss. That I was team Jake. Go wolves. :]
(which so wasn't mouth rape btw. that was a beautifully written passionate kiss!!! More so than any of Bella/Edward's...:p
Not trying to Bash Edward but he really frustrates me sometimes. ha. )
J<3B
ashleygill03

Post by ashleygill03 »

Yeah the REAL kiss was very steamy.

I don't know why (and usually I'm alone in feeling this way) but I have ALWAYS liked Jacob. That, however, doesn't detract from my liking Edward also. I've always just felt that I could relate more to Jacob. I can understand Jacob, and my heart goes out to him.

When Edward first left in New Moon, I was so upset. All I wanted was for him to come back. But, as the book progressed, I was really starting to grow to love Jacob. He was there for Bella every step of the way. He never pushed her or pressured her. He was basically what brought her through her darkest time. Then Edward just comes back into her life, and she rushes right back to him as if nothing ever happened.

Now, I'm not saying that she shouldn't have. What Bella and Edward have together is unmatchable... but what I don't understand is why everyone would hate Jacob for being so heartbroken over the situation. Edward left; Jacob picked up the pieces. Jacob's love for Bella was real, whether or not it was reciprocated. I think his actions are natural... anyone that broken hearted would be upset and spiteful.
Rosanesmee
Wandering Through Town

Post by Rosanesmee »

^^

I totally agree, everyone keeps saying how horrible it was for Jacob to chase Bella like that when he knew she loved Edward. But how could he just stop loving her? Not to mention how Jake was with Bella almost everyday when she was going through her depressed time. She only felt happy when she was with him, then something happens with Edward and she just runs off and leaves Jake again! :evil:

I practically have exactly the same views ashley, I fell in love with Jacob when he kind of became a main character in New Moon. He just seemed more like the type of guy I would be able to talk to and have fun. Edward's great and all but Jacob wasn't so serious and protective (in the over the top way that Edward is).

Oh, and the whole tent scene! I wish I were there just so I could be like, "nah, Bella doesn't need warmth... but I do!" ;)
Once you go Black, you never go back! <3 Jacob
ashleygill03

Post by ashleygill03 »

Exactly! I am not an Edward hater... I just understand why Jacob acts the way he does.
Juliana<3Jake

Post by Juliana<3Jake »

ashleygill03 wrote:Yeah the REAL kiss was very steamy.

When Edward first left in New Moon, I was so upset. All I wanted was for him to come back. But, as the book progressed, I was really starting to grow to love Jacob. He was there for Bella every step of the way. He never pushed her or pressured her. He was basically what brought her through her darkest time. Then Edward just comes back into her life, and she rushes right back to him as if nothing ever happened.
Yes I totally agree!!!

And the 1st time I read New Moon I practically skipped over all the chapters till Edward came back. I had some serious obsessive Edward syndrome. haha.

And so I never really liked Jake up until Eclipse (with that, as you put it, 'very steamy' kiss. Mmm so hott. ha.) And I missed out on all the Jakey goodness in New Moon. But I have since reread and discovered that New Moon is my 2nd fave TWI book. :]

And That also bugs me! People say that Jake is always playing the 'Victim'!
I'm just like, "Its because he was the victim! Bella used him to make her feel better about losing Edward (not saying Jake didn't enjoy it... because we all know he did! haha)."
And when he came back she pretty much just dropped everything for Edward even after he broke her heart into a million pieces....

So then she turns around and does the same thing to Jake.

And I know he used that guilt against her when he got her to kiss him... But that is when she realized that she was in love with Jake. And that she wanted to kiss him!

So then she goes back and throws him away again!

So yes. I do not understand why people don't think Jake has a right to be heartbroken.
J<3B
ashleygill03

Post by ashleygill03 »

^^ Yes!

He has every right to be upset, dissapointed, and playing the victim. He's a teenager... a teenager with a broken heart. OF COURSE he's going to be pushy. It's his first love. He would give anything to make it work, and it never does.
CastMeNotAway
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by CastMeNotAway »

^^ I pretty much agree with what others have been saying... I feel in love with Jacob in the middle of New Moon and never looked back LMAO.

And the kiss with Jacob in EC was DEFINATELY amazing... it was hot, it was very... "emotional"... and just... wow. (And it totally lasted for about 6 pages. :D)
Sig by me, icon by wwonder at LJ ~ 9/11/07 & 11/15/08 <3 ~ Official "Innocent Bystander" of the Robnapping Crew!