Twilight Mafia X

imwiththewolf23
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Re: Twilight Mafia X

Post by imwiththewolf23 »

can i come up and see them? i want to adopt one.

Me and Josh will have a little vampwolf baby!!!!

Josh; *not hearing the whole thing runs in* :shock: BABY?!?!!? WHAT BABY?!?!?
Me; No! Josh i want to adopt a vampwolf!!!
Josh: :? ....oh...okay...god that scared me.
Me: :o so if i really was preggo you'd be mad?!?!!? :cry:
Josh: wha- no! Clara we're not married! thats skanky!
Me: SO NOW IM A SKANK?!?!?
Josh: I DIDN'T SAY YOU WERE A SKANK!!!
Me: YOU JUST DID!!! :cry:
Josh: I WASN'T REFFERING TO YOU I WAS SAYING IT IN GENERAL!!!
Chaos: ....... :shock:
Me: FINE! *crosses arms and turns away*
Josh: ggrrrrr! *storms away mumbling something about women and difficult*
Clara "Al Capone" Romano for Twi-Mafia
The first werewolf in the mafia with a power. don't touch me, It'll hurt.
Lidia's official comedian
TEAM JACOBImage
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

Guys hate to break up your talk but we reallly should be moving stuff over to canada right now, unless the mods have gifted us with 300 pages now we should not still be posting on here........
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Has anyone PMed a Mod yet? I'll do it if not.

Sheila, I have no intention of using it as a torture mechanism like its last owner...but at the moment, I have no idea how to control it. Its as if it dream eats on its own!

I apologize, Chaos. I'm reading up as much as I can so I know how to supress it. Apparently, each Cantante has their own "song". One to lure them to sleep and one to either cure their nightmares or wake them up. But there hasn't been a known curing song because Lady Melody never stopped eating their dreams. :? I won't give up, though.

Aly, the vamp pups are adorable! You should definitely adopt one of your own. (Do you think you and josh could ever make vampwolve humans?)
Last edited by edwardlikeshaystacks on Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
justdeal
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: In the Mafia living room watching Doctor Who with Fang!

Post by justdeal »

THATS RIGHT!!!! THANKS FOR THE REMINDER!!!!!

TO CANADIA!!!!!!

And someone else needs to PM a mod, cause I'm sure as heck not going to do it.
Chaos Q Kirit
Twilight Mafia
EMERALD STAR PACK
Come Join The Pack
abunai.rikuro
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by abunai.rikuro »

Me: *walks out into the hall yawning* well it seems i have caused quite a disturbance. *crosses arms* Let me clarrify some things and i'll make it all more relevant. *acts out what is about to be said* I'm a crazy ninja assassin who can hide her presence and turn into a wolf and I am not human. There, that should help.. *smiles tenderly*.

Zengetsu: "stumbles out and says to chaos* "I didn't want to move here but Miss Rin is so persistant and her strongest characteristic is perservearance" *sighs*

Me: "Oh, this is my dear wolf Zengetsu everyone *pats him on the head*.. He is sweet.. to those i call family... but he does have a terribly vicious side to him." *giggles lightly*. You are all family, so no quarells should occur. *smiles then looks at Clara* So, if you're a werewolf and dear Chaos is letting you stay with her.. *looks at Chaos with her big teal eyes and in a small soft voice asks* then why can't I live with you two? I too can turn into a wolf and my sweet Zen would be great friends with your pack."
Chaos: :?

Me: *turns into wolf form, looks at chaos with her now light purple eyes* I want to live on this floor.. we will get along very well! Oh, and you never told me what you wanted for breakfast..but no worries i'll make you something for lunch! :D
Twilight Mafia: Rin
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

Thanks, Queenie. :D My only question is how did you steal it permanently? And Im not posting this in Canada because Im on my phone and its hard to search on here. Also, sorry if this isnt 4 lines, because I cant tell. EDIT -Thanks Rin for the clarification on your part too! :D
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
justdeal
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: In the Mafia living room watching Doctor Who with Fang!

Post by justdeal »

No more posting!!! To canadia! And theres a link to canadia on the first page Alice.

*morphs to wolf form and glares with piercing emerald green eyes*
Puppy dog eyes only work for Neo,The wolves, and Buffman. I don't want you here, but I'm thinking about it.
Chaos Q Kirit
Twilight Mafia
EMERALD STAR PACK
Come Join The Pack
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

FAMILIA!!!Newlywed in here. Ok well I guess it's time to...*gulp* bite Aaron and change him now. This is gonna be hard... :| :? SAB!!You missed the wedding! :cry: But anyways, Aaron and I will be leaving for Fiji and Europe after he is officially changed. That way no bruises can follow
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

(My earlier post was done completely in parentheses, which means I'm not talking as Giovanni.

(Yes, Giovanni is a character. Everyone here portrays themselves a specific way. Maybe it's a reflection of who they really are, but who can say? Hence, parentheses. Or are you implying that I can actually move objects with my mind?

(I suppose I'm a little disappointed. When I was initially told about the Mafia I thought it was a great concept, but the amalgamation of everything here is a little off-putting. I was hoping for something grounded in Twilight, and this is not it.

(And I understand this is your collective universe. I'm not debating that. But if you call yourself a Twilight Mafia and include things outside the Twilight universe, well I believe you require a name change.

(I did enjoy my brief time here, but at this point I'm not sure if I would like to continue. I apologize if my post came out harsh or offended anyone- as I stated then, that was not my intent.

(Giovanni's going to take a vacation. He will vacate his room and studio, taking his meager belongings with him. However, there will be one painting left in the studio on an easel, covered with velvet, addressed to the newlyweds: It is a painting of the couple before the bay window, looking into each other's eyes and holding hands. Red is the dominant color, and it will be framed in dark mahogany. Giovanni signed it, and hopes the couple enjoys it.)
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

*frowns sadly*
If... if you really feel that way, its alright, Gio. I understand your thinking, and i wish we were what you may have thought, and I'm sorry we're not. This... I think its how most RPG-like things aend up (I know from experience). People get carried away, and they change stuff to suit themselves and their character.
Maybe, if you had joined when there weren't so many people, and we were... well, not saner, but didn't involve so many strange non-Twilight concepts (with the exception of Monty Python), you would've liked that better...
Its past now, though, and I'm sorry to see you go. Truely, I'll miss you, I dd enjoy your company, and I'm sure many of the others did too. I'm sorry....

Rin, I do have to say though, that you. are. awesome. Mainly for standing up to Chaos. We tend to give her her eccentricies, but i'm glad you're resisting. Its a good lesson for her.

EVERYONE! TO CANADIA! I'M PM'ing A MOD!!!