General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
xoxocamille
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: Most Romantic Scene in the Twilight Series

Post by xoxocamille »

ABeautifulLetdown wrote:I nodded solemnly, keeping my eyes on his. I took another step through the waves and leaned my head against his chest.
"Don't be afraid," I murmured "We belong together."
I was abruptly overwhelmed by the truth of my own words. This moment was so perfect, so right, there was no way to doubt it.
His arms wrapped around me, holding me against him, summer and winter. It felt like every nerve in my body was a live wire.
"Forever." he agreed, and then pulled us gently into deeper water.
Breaking Dawn- pg. 85
Ah. I agree. That is by far the most romantic scene for me. It was so beautiful like no other. That's my favorite scene, quote... whatever. Actually, no. It's a tie between that and the last pages of BD when she finally let Edward read her thoughts.

Is it crazy that while reading everyone's posts on here, I'm crying like the crazy lunatic that I am?
I have TONS of romantic scenes, so I shall post them soon. I'll even break it down per book.
Right now I'm too emotional to put anything else, because I still find it hard to believe that it's all over.
[I dazzled her. My silent heart swelled with a hope more intense than I
could ever remember having felt before.] -Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun
FragileHuman
Settled in Forks

Post by FragileHuman »

I thought the most romantic part came in Midnight Sun. I don't want to ruin it for anyone who has decided not to read it, but I can give a vague description: When Edward sneaks into her window for the first time and hears her say his name in her sleep. It's at that moment that he realizes he's in love with her...with the "fragile human." The way he describes his feelings is absolutely breathtaking. I read that part over and over and over. EEEEEEEK!
CullenCrazed
Buying a Better Raincoat
Location: Michigan--Wishing I was on somewhere near Edward :)

Post by CullenCrazed »

Since I am not completely done with the series--so far my fave is the Meadow--its just my fave!!!
Christy
inlovewithmyJasper54
Learning to Love Green
Location: Florida - waiting for a Vampire to shine in the sunlight

Post by inlovewithmyJasper54 »

these are my favorites:
in Eclipse pg. 511-513 when they were talking about their favorite nights together

in Twilight pg. 309-311 when he first stayed at her house during the night (when she was actually awake)

in Eclipse pg. 444-445 when Bella gets sad because she thinks Edward won't have sex with her because she's ugly

in Breaking Dawn pg. 85 when they first had sex

in Breaking Dawn pg. 394-395 when Bella and Edward first kissed after she became a Vampire

in Breaking Dawn pg. 753-754 when Bella let Edward hear her thoughts (which were all about him) for the first time
ImageImage
both made by... me! =) <3
midnight_fix
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by midnight_fix »

I love in Twilight at the very beginning of Bella and Edward's relationship it's the scene where Edward walks Bella to gym for the first time. He doesn't say anything...he just stares at her like he can't bear to part from her for even the shortest amount of time, runs his hand down the side of her face and then walks away..I can't remember how it is worded exactly but it always gives me chills, ..... literally nothing is said but soooo much is said in that moment. And then he does it again the next day.....oh, Edward....swoon much?
Edward talks to me in my head.....they tried to give me medication for that but I wouldn't let them.
moon.cherry.twilite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by moon.cherry.twilite »

The passage on the back cover of Breaking Dawn. It gave me chills. That was the most intensely romantic part, in my opinion.

Then there was:
-Midnight Sun, when he first came into her room, and she says his name.
- when they were reunited in Volterra
- when Edward proposed...
-the time Edward hears Bella's thoughts for the first time

so many many more, but those are the ones that stand out for me.
OMDE= Oh My Dazzling Edward
OMHJ= Oh My Hot Jacob
GO HERE: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4364852/1/Y ... h_Twilight

eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

I agree with pretty much everybody on here with the most romantic scenes but i think the Meadow is the best for me as its the real turning point for their relationship - they get to know each other so much that weekend..it just stays in my mind with how romantic it is for me - and i also want to go on a picnic with somebody in a beautiful place like the meadow..
I also agree with the reunion in Volterra..and when bella realised he loved her and it wasnt a dream
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
Persephonie
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Persephonie »

in New Moon, when they are back in Forks, and Bella wakes up to see Edward there but she still thinks she's dreaming..... :-)
BlondeMadie
Settled in Forks

Post by BlondeMadie »

the proposal part was my fave. but i really really loved the scene in their meadow!! anyhting in the meadow was my all-time favorite!!!!!!!!!! :D
ShadowQueen
Settled in Forks

Post by ShadowQueen »

The most romantic scene? That's pretty much like asking me how much I like to breathe ^-^;

I can't pick just one on this topic; two moments come to mind though:

1) Edward proposing to Bella in Eclipse. Okay I admit - it was chapter twenty in its entirety :lol: I cried when I read that part. I also cried at the end of Breaking Dawn, but I digress...

2) It's a cobination of two things in Breaking Dawn: the first time that Bella & Edward become intimate and the morning after. It's so surreal and I'm sure that Bella momentarily thought that she imagined the whole thing. But who in the world couldn't imagine being with Edward Cullen? ;)

"There are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there's a Cullen."