Lost TV Series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Re: Lost TV Series

Post by debussygirl »

I agree renesmeecarlie!!
I feel bad for Locke too, poor guy.
But I think that Juliet now has the Losties in her loyalties now. While she was an Other, she never enjoyed being there and so many things were kept from her, all she knew was that she had to stop pregnant women from dying.
I want to know who that bad guys and who the good guys are too. Right now I think that they're all bad.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
renesmeecarlie
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by renesmeecarlie »

debussygirl wrote:I agree renesmeecarlie!!
I feel bad for Locke too, poor guy.
But I think that Juliet now has the Losties in her loyalties now. While she was an Other, she never enjoyed being there and so many things were kept from her, all she knew was that she had to stop pregnant women from dying.
I want to know who that bad guys and who the good guys are too. Right now I think that they're all bad.
Hahaha me too! I swear as soon as Ben started defending himself to Locke and saying that he was protecting everyone from Widmore, I threw my hands up in the air and screamed, "Oh forget it! I give up! I have no idea if there are any good guys left!!"

What about this "war" that's coming?!

"Amazing", he said, his exquisite voice full of wonder, slightly amused.
"Carlisle was right."
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

is it terrible to say... I really don't care who is bad and good? I just don't.

I'm pretty sure Jack and Jin are on the good side though.

I am for more interested in seeing the compleated puzzle.

I'd also like to have a little update on Claire.

The only bad thing about the show is, it's pretty hard to get new viewers to watch and then want to watch next week episode because a newbie to Lost would be so extra specially lost that I don't think they'd watch again.
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

Spookybell- I'm sorry but I don't think you'll be hearing anything about Claire until next year. Shes no longer a regular and I did read something, and JJ and Carlton said we'd have to wait until season 6 to find out what happened to her.

At this point I am thinking Ben is a bad guy..but things are so hard to follow and understand..maybe there will be a big twist and he's good. And Widmore..I'm not sure.

As for Juliet...I used to hate her. But this season..shes not so bad. I think shes more real with everyone. I mean shes in the same situation as them..and she has wanted to leave the island for a long time.

I never thought Locke was a bad guy. He's just trying to do right. He may do some stupid things at times, but its because hes only trying to do what he feels is right but other people just don't agree with him.
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
renesmeecarlie

Post by renesmeecarlie »

Yeah I mean it is certainly too late to pick up Lost if you want to watch from this point, but I don't think the Lost creators care about that--they know that they now have their consistent audience that they have to please and I think that's what they truly care about

Plus, it's still really fun to get your friends to watch from season 1 and try to get them to catch up--I know I still do that to my friends, but only the ones that I know can end up being die hard like I am

So if John is alive now, does that mean that Christian has been alive this whole time too? Or is John alive because he left the island and only died to do the island's bidding and it needs him alive? I was under the impression the whole time that CHristian was just an apparition, but now I'm not sure---any ideas?

"Carlisle was right."
xblgirl
Learning to Love Green

Post by xblgirl »

Absolutely LOVE Lost. I used to live in Hawaii and my friend's baby was on there once. Pretty dang cool.
I'm an obsessed fan and not afraid to hide it :)
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

renesmeecarlie wrote:I was under the impression the whole time that CHristian was just an apparition, but now I'm not sure---any ideas?
No, that's right. You see, he's not really Christian, not really. I mean, I'm pretty sure he still had all his memories and everything but Christian was a manifestation of Jacob. And now, I'm pretty sure, Locke has taken Christian's place. Jack had to put Christian's shoes on Locke and everything. Christian's coffin washed up on the island.. Locke was in a coffin. Sounds oddly the same.
debussygirl

Post by debussygirl »

Wait--so Christian was never alive after they crashed? I thought that he had ended up like Locke, alive again after the crash and landing on the island.
So then is Locke not really alive too?
renesmeecarlie

Post by renesmeecarlie »

I was actually just debating this with someone and we just came to the conclusion that we don't know yet

I mean I really thought that Christian was just a ghost this whole time, but I do think that John came back to life so I guess I have to be wrong about one of them? Unless John just is so special that he would come back to life when Christian wouldn't

"Carlisle was right."
debussygirl

Post by debussygirl »

Wow, this is confusing-making!
For some reason I think that Christian is alive.